Teague vs Cameron

Allheartnoquit

Heeeerrre's your sign: Teague coach already showed the "Fear" card by publicly proclaiming before a ball was even kicked Fri night that he had no intention of facing Yoe in Waco again. If he has so little qualm about displaying such a lack of confidence in his team... ;^)

Teague is tough no doubt. I think they go in with a chip on their shoulder and take care of business. I have no doubt this is the toughest region in the state at all levels. I am pulling for D9 but would also like revenge against Yoe...lol. So most of all I hope it's a great game and injury free. I will be in attendance on the Teague side wearing my Malakoff get up. Be nice to me guys....lol.

Both 3A Region 3's are the toughest regions. Both were loaded with teams and are toss ups in both games next week. I have Yoe and Mal winning this week. But could go either way in either game.

Heeeerrre's your sign: Teague coach already showed the "Fear" card by publicly proclaiming before a ball was even kicked Fri night that he had no intention of facing Yoe in Waco again. If he has so little qualm about displaying such a lack of confidence in his team... ;^)

Have no problem with this and it does not say anything about how he feels about the team.

Celina Bobcats had a stadium just like you guys did....Pennington Field.....The only time they ever lost on that field was 1997 against Italy who ended up playing for the title. After that lose they havnt lost on that field and went on to win 4 straight state titles and played on that field almost as much as their home field. So just like yall Pennington Field was their home away from home and no one will ever play Celina on that field to this day!

So if anyone is smart they will never play yall at Waco ISD there is just something about that stadium that loves the Yoe lol.

Heeeerrre's your sign: Teague coach already showed the "Fear" card by publicly proclaiming before a ball was even kicked Fri night that he had no intention of facing Yoe in Waco again. If he has so little qualm about displaying such a lack of confidence in his team... ;^)[/quote

Fear card that's funny, I call it " mind games ".Must be working because all I've heard is " they don't won't to play in Waco "😢😢. I'm going to give you more credit and not question your intelligence by you insinuating Teague is scared of Yoe. LMBO

I think Teague is playing excellent, but the mental task is going to affect them. Positive or negative, we will see. Fact is, since the 2012 season, the Yoemen are TWENTY THREE AND ONE in the playoffs. That's borderline ridiculous. If the Yoemen play as they are capable, they will win this game. I have no doubt. Teague offense is now playing second fiddle to their defense, but last night Cameron played a team that was allowing less than two scores a game, and scored 48. And realistically could have put up 70. This offense is something serious. Teague is playing well, but they better come prepared. The losses two China Spring and Rockdale mean absolutely nothing at this point.

our boys know what they have to do and know it wont be easy, they are getting prepared, there is no looking back or comparing, just preparing and executing, getting it done.

Great post, This applies to the Teague boys as well it's these players time ( both Yoe and Teague) not what happened in the past. Going to be a great one just like the last two. Oh ####, it's going to be a great game.

I think Teague is playing excellent, but the mental task is going to affect them. Positive or negative, we will see. Fact is, since the 2012 season, the Yoemen are TWENTY THREE AND ONE in the playoffs. That's borderline ridiculous. If the Yoemen play as they are capable, they will win this game. I have no doubt. Teague offense is now playing second fiddle to their defense, but last night Cameron played a team that was allowing less than two scores a game, and scored 48. And realistically could have put up 70. This offense is something serious. Teague is playing well, but they better come prepared. The losses two China Spring and Rockdale mean absolutely nothing at this point.

I do believe the Rockdale loss means something (questionable Defense maybe) and you are correct "we will see" looks like that Teague team may be peaking at the right time, I agree that Teague will need to be well prepared.

I do believe the Rockdale loss means something (questionable Defense maybe) and you are correct "we will see" looks like that Teague team may be peaking at the right time, I agree that Teague will need to be well prepared.

Not at all. It means Rockdale played their very best and Cameron had very unlucky breaks. Even in defeat, Cameron dropped 54 points on Rockdale. Nobody has come close to that. As for the defense, the defense didn't give up 80 points. Was closer to 42. Two kick returns. Two pick six. Fumble return. Plus a 4th down stop that we made was nullified with a 15 yard penalty that led to a short score right after. Again. It was a team effort. Rockdale offense didn't score 80 points, and I'd bet my house as and family that wouldn't happen again. That's why if Malakoff doesn't turn the ball over, they'll win by 2-3 scores. How can you consider that game, yet see that Rockdale has played all opponents since, to within one or two scores? They easily could have lost to Franklin, McGregor and Coldspring. Even Troy and Groesbeck gave them fits. Not gonna say they aren't good, but that illusion they have right now, is just that.

• Like 2

District 11 and 12 are horrible. Woodville only beat buna 26-6 and we just torched Buna. Don't tip your hat to woodville all 4 of us would have destroyed woodville like we did everyone else. Idk about rockdale though.....do not know what is wrong with them.....this should be a good game gonna be lots of folks there. Especially with yall just being 20 minutes away. Teague has almost sold out both visitor sides so far and the bandwagon fans havnt even came out yet so maybe they will this week. Friday will take awhile to get here but Hey hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

As long as we dont blow the second half lead again we will win.

35-21

• Like 1

On paper? Sure. Teague gives up 19 ppg through 12 games. But if you go first 6 vs last 6 games, they gave up 18.66 then vs 19.33 now. Nobody. I repeat, NOBODY in 3A has a d anywhere near China Spring. So here's the thing. Cameron is averaging now, near 48 ppg. Teague is allowing 19. I've said all year,to beat Cameron, a team has to score 50. (China spring aside) It's easy to say "shut down the pass attack of the Yoemen," but there are just too many capable receivers. Literally open every play. Had Andress not missed a few wide open guys, we'd easily had four more scores the other night. Also, I underestimated Woodville. I was wrong. Those kids have a TON of speed. I've never seen someone catch a Westbrook in full stride. They did. If Woodville wouldn't have played scared and had a pass attack, that'd been a war.

Malakoff better not sleep on Rockdale. Tigers game with Yoe was a beat down, plus Miller out coached Yoe staff. Yoe special team woes continue against Woodville, if they give Teague the short field or give up special team scores, Yoe in for long evening. Yoe offense is tough to stop, defense improving, but need to put all three phases together against a good team. If Yoe gets the loss in this game it could be a total beat down by Teague, just like Rockdale game.

Their offense was very fast and they played a different defensive scheme against us than they would have against Franklin.

I will buy that or would think they would but Franklin O would have run all over them. They didn't impress me last year when we played them or this year either despite their speed.

I saw woodville and Franklin first hand. Woodville was faster. I honestly don't know who would have won that game.

And Buna is garbage. West would have beaten them.

Hell West almost beat Teague.

Or should I stop with that too?

No you cant bc just like yall we are a different team then at first of october. You know just as well as I do the regular season games mean nothing you go off strictly playoff games. We didnt have coleman either that game. An antonio has gotten better at QB then than also. Remember this is his first season at QB and he has made strides at the QB position like you guys QB has.....so no just go off playoff games and like I said buna only lost by 20 to wville