Teague vs Cameron

Allheartnoquit

franklin played their worst game of the year against teague sloppy all the way around. teague stepped up and got the job done but franklin dont pass the ball and passed for over 100 against teague. cameron yoe passing game is as good as malakoff...... teague converted on 3rd and 4th down alot during the franklin game and we fumbled at the 6 for an easy score for teague and gave up are first punt ret on the season we just played as bad as you can and got sent home early..... dont think teague will stop the yoe if cameron brings their A game

franklin played their worst game of the year against teague sloppy all the way around. teague stepped up and got the job done but franklin dont pass the ball and passed for over 100 against teague. cameron yoe passing game is as good as malakoff...... teague converted on 3rd and 4th down alot during the franklin game and we fumbled at the 6 for an easy score for teague and gave up are first punt ret on the season we just played as bad as you can and got sent home early..... dont think teague will stop the yoe if cameron brings their A game

Won't play same defense against yoe. Sloppy??? Penalties were 4 or 5 for teague for each 1 of Franklin's. Yall keyed on our #1 and slowed him down, we came in looking to stop inside run and feel very good about that. Teague swarming and relentless defense was the difference imo. Franklin's youth will do nothing but get better, pass defense is a must playing in d9 and 10

but the most shocking thing to me is everyone was saying that teagues pass d was really good and for the most part we passed on them well and ran on the outside well agaist them.... penalties were about even.... +1 on youth of our football team... stayed in the top 10 most of the year and had a great season with alot of sophmores and freshman.... the team that teague seen was really young.... but them boys sure can play basketball lol

we had a couple of busted assignments one got called back on teague for the forward pass across the line..... back to the game at hand...... i think that if yoe bring their A game they will beat teague

To be down 35-6 in the 3rd qtr of the Teague Game you sure are making a lot of excuses for Franklin, looks like Teague's Defense shut down there 1 dimensional offense and they didn't have a answer. I am pretty sure the Franklin boys put there best effort on the field as most do.

To be down 35-6 in the 3rd qtr of the Teague Game you sure are making a lot of excuses for Franklin, looks like Teague's Defense shut down there 1 dimensional offense and they didn't have a answer. I am pretty sure the Franklin boys put there best effort on the field as most do.

Yes they did this guy is delusional.

lol yall couldnt stop the pass by a franklin team lol a team that avg 3 passes a game. didnt say teague wasnt any good said they took advantage of everything. fumble on the 6 yard line that lead to a score a punt ret for td alot of 3rd and 4th down that they made into 1st. we played bad and when you play bad in the playoffs your goin to get beat. for being 1 dimensional did good in the pass game against the "best d in 3a" as some has said. im proud of my lions as they are really young. all the secondary is either freshman or sophmores except for 1 senior. all the running backs are all freshman or sophmore other then 1 senior. we didnt bring our A game against teague and they made us pay for it.

i agree i was sitting on the line and it was not an illegal forward pass should have stand as a td. but he was wide open and that was a busted play on our end should have never been 20 yards down field with no one on him. have not seen game film yet but i will be getting every franklin game film from this year. the school makes dvd's of every game. have every game film from last year also.

you must have missed when i said back to the game at hand or yoe will beat teague if they bring their A game. protecting my team as im sure most would

Your delusional. Reason you got beat was BC we had 2 D1 commits run havoc on yall and you could not cover #13 even if you put 4 guys on him! We had a front 7 like I told you would hold you to around 150 rushing yards. We defend the pass just fine against a spread team just ask Malakoff.....held them to their worse passing performance of the season and 1 yard away from beating em at their house. We didnt care about defending the pass against yall.....look you had 150 yards passing bc we stuffed the run and made you pass and you still lost! Reason Teague is so dang good this season is bc we force teams to make mistakes and we are a disciplined mistake free football team that is very yound and getting better each week! Love your enthusiasm for your green lions but dude you saw the game get out of here with that BS!

• Like 1

#2 for franklin had 93 yards and #38 had 103 yards and thats just two of the backs and that is 196 yards rushing and i didnt include the other 5 backs so how did yall hold us to only 150 yards rushing??? and again never said teague wasnt good and not saying we would have won either but that was the worst game we played all year period. the team that played cameron did not show up and i know we lost to cameron by 4 pts and had a shot at the end but camerons d held and stopped us. cameron will beat this teague team imo. im done with what i have to say this is cameron vs teague in round 3 it should be a great game but cameron takes this one

Not at all. It means Rockdale played their very best and Cameron had very unlucky breaks. Even in defeat, Cameron dropped 54 points on Rockdale. Nobody has come close to that. As for the defense, the defense didn't give up 80 points. Was closer to 42. Two kick returns. Two pick six. Fumble return. Plus a 4th down stop that we made was nullified with a 15 yard penalty that led to a short score right after. Again. It was a team effort. Rockdale offense didn't score 80 points, and I'd bet my house as and family that wouldn't happen again. That's why if Malakoff doesn't turn the ball over, they'll win by 2-3 scores. How can you consider that game, yet see that Rockdale has played all opponents since, to within one or two scores? They easily could have lost to Franklin, McGregor and Coldspring. Even Troy and Groesbeck gave them fits. Not gonna say they aren't good, but that illusion they have right now, is just that.

Yyyyep.

#2 for franklin had 93 yards and #38 had 103 yards and thats just two of the backs and that is 196 yards rushing and i didnt include the other 5 backs so how did yall hold us to only 150 yards rushing??? and again never said teague wasnt good and not saying we would have won either but that was the worst game we played all year period. the team that played cameron did not show up and i know we lost to cameron by 4 pts and had a shot at the end but camerons d held and stopped us. cameron will beat this teague team imo. im done with what i have to say this is cameron vs teague in round 3 it should be a great game but cameron takes this one

I said around 150....196 yalls lowest total for the season I believe. Which made yall throw the ball and yall had yalls highest yardage of the season I believe. We took yall out of the comfort zone and made you throw period end of story. Reason we are better, cameron was better, and rockdale was better thsn you franklin is bc wait for it.......star power!!!!! You had no answer for the heard brothers D1 commits, you had no answer for the rockdale D1 Commit, and you had no answers for sicory smith and westbrook period end of story that is reason yall lost. Go find someone like these 3 teams have and maybe yall can dance with the D1 boys till then bye bye.

Now back to the topic at hand. This is going to come down to the secodary of Teague vs westbrook and smith just like last year. T Smith couldnt run the ball against us had only 74 yards lowest of his career last year and cameron wont be able to run the ball again this year. But Teague will have to get pressure on QB which we did not last year and guard the big plays of smith and westbrook better than last year as well.....if not caneron wins.

Teague 35

Cameron 21

lol you know nothing we had a D1 player but tore is acl in the cameron game. yall have been graced to have stayed healthy and i hope yall stay healthy and no one gets hurt but shows how much you know. we lost by 4 to cameron and 6 to rockdell also i said 2 players had 196 yards i didnt talk about the other rb's bc i didnt wanna make you look silly when two backs already passed your 150 yard mark... last time we were in d1 we made it 4 rounds and lost to white oak and the year before 3 rounds just the same on how YALL always get knocked out 3 or 4 rounds deep and looks like it goin to be deja vu all over again..... by the way we had 3 D1 players last year also qb, rb, ilb

lol you know nothing we had a D1 player but tore is acl in the cameron game. yall have been graced to have stayed healthy and i hope yall stay healthy and no one gets hurt but shows how much you know. we lost by 4 to cameron and 6 to rockdell also i said 2 players had 196 yards i didnt talk about the other rb's bc i didnt wanna make you look silly when two backs already passed your 150 yard mark... last time we were in d1 we made it 4 rounds and lost to white oak and the year before 3 rounds just the same on how YALL always get knocked out 3 or 4 rounds deep and looks like it goin to be deja vu all over again..... by the way we had 3 D1 players last year also qb, rb, ilb

We know about your d1 prospect and yes he is a beast, 2 years ago we lost our all state rb in 2nd qt against malakoff, last year we lost our all state rb/lb and he was only able to play defense aga8nst yoe 8n playoffs at about 50% he has worked his way 8nto the starting lineup at southwestern. So we feel your pain. What you don't know is all 3 starting Sr linebackers have missed at least 5 games to injuries that you as well as everyone since west has played us without our 2 fastest players both play receiver and defensive back as well as major contributors on special teams and yes their Sr leadership on the field is hugely missed. POINT IS NEXT MAN UP YOU PLAY WITH THE 11 YOU GOT AND OUR 11 DOMINATED. Rushing according to announcer was 193 for yall, there was 15 negative plays yall had as well

I believe he is #33 and we wish him the very best and hope if he chooses to continue his fb career he is able.

But don't be fooled, recognize that traion Smith arguably the most complete 3a back in the states history was limited to 70 yards against us when we faced cameron. With most of those coming in 2nd half after we adjusted to try and cover pass and he had a couple of good draws to get that

Teague play disciplined ball and make cameron earn there yards (frustrating them) by not allowing big plays is the main key...easier said than done when 1 missed assignment can lead to 6 points. Then special teams, turnovers and field position is a must for teague to win

Teague 34

Cameron 28