Teague vs Cameron

Allheartnoquit

lol you know nothing we had a D1 player but tore is acl in the cameron game. yall have been graced to have stayed healthy and i hope yall stay healthy and no one gets hurt but shows how much you know. we lost by 4 to cameron and 6 to rockdell also i said 2 players had 196 yards i didnt talk about the other rb's bc i didnt wanna make you look silly when two backs already passed your 150 yard mark... last time we were in d1 we made it 4 rounds and lost to white oak and the year before 3 rounds just the same on how YALL always get knocked out 3 or 4 rounds deep and looks like it goin to be deja vu all over again..... by the way we had 3 D1 players last year also qb, rb, ilb

Also why are you bringing up the yoe and rockdale score never said anything about scores. Either way you still lost to them doesnt matter if it is 1 or 100.

i brought up the rockdale and cameron score bc you said that D1 commits ran all over us but only lost by less then a td in both games and we also held rockdales wr and running back to season lows in catches and yards....... why would you bring us up ab being in 3A D1 now with the big boys i think we did fine being so young played in D1 before.... go play a team like newton or east bernard in 3A D2 then tell me about playing with the big boys lol....... im done arguing this is about cameron oYe vs teague

Cameron is the KING of region 3 till someone knocks them off......Teague is a huge underdog in this game because they lost to cameron back to back years and they play in a weaker district than cameron. They also have not played the caliber teams that cameron has played this season. Cameron is the greatest program ever in 3A and if you don't know this just ask their fans, coaches, and players. This is David (Teague) vs Goliath (cameron). You might as well stay home Teague.

I believe I have covered all that cameron can say right???

Bulletin board material right there Teague.

Come on Friday.

Teauge has 11 D1 commits, the best defense, offense, and special teams than any other team, they've won so many state championships I lost count, they always are either in the semifinals, state runner up or state champion every year since before the facemask was invented. everybody on the teams last name is Heard, we shouldn't even go to the game Teague has all the weapons and they've beat Cameron everytime they have played us, we should just forfeit.

I believe I covered all that Teague can say right??

Bulletin board material right there Yoe Fans

Come on Friday

Oh wait I left out Teague is one of the most successful programs with over 1,000 wins and ranked #1 in the state of Texas all classifications no no wait the nation, no no wait the World.

• Like 1

Teauge has 11 D1 commits, the best defense, offense, and special teams than any other team, they've won so many state championships I lost count, they always are either in the semifinals, state runner up or state champion every year since before the facemask was invented. everybody on the teams last name is Heard, we shouldn't even go to the game Teague has all the weapons and they've beat Cameron everytime they have played us, we should just forfeit.

I believe I covered all that Teague can say right??

Bulletin board material right there Yoe Fans

Come on Friday

Oh wait I left out Teague is one of the most successful programs with over 1,000 wins and ranked #1 in the state of Texas all classifications no no wait the nation, no no wait the World.

Only 2 D1 commits and no all that is yall that you just mentioned literally. Yall are the winningest program in 3A yall have the most state titles and district titles in 3A. Yall are the KINGS and everyone else is the jesters!

Cameron is the KING of region 3 till someone knocks them off......Teague is a huge underdog in this game because they lost to cameron back to back years and they play in a weaker district than cameron. They also have not played the caliber teams that cameron has played this season. Cameron is the greatest program ever in 3A and if you don't know this just ask their fans, coaches, and players. This is David (Teague) vs Goliath (cameron). You might as well stay home Teague.

I believe I have covered all that cameron can say right???

Bulletin board material right there Teague.

Come on Friday.

You left out over 700 wins, but otherwise, I can dig it

My keys for this game.

Teague

How well do you defend the Yoe passing attack? This is one of the top set of receivers that Cameron has had, so the Teague secondary must have a good game. Teague has good size on the lines and will more than likely come out and establish a consistent ground game early on. If Cameron does get Teague into 3rd and long, the passing game will become critical. If not, Teague will not be forced into many tough situations.

Cameron

This game is all about the defensive front for Cameron. As I mentioned, Teague has good size on the lines. Cameron needs to win that battle up front and do a good job of containing QB Heard. In the secondary, it's all about not giving up the big plays over the top. Offensively, Cameron must execute in the passing game. QB accuracy will be extremely important in this game for the Yoemen.

I anticipate this being a great battle like the last two years. In games of this nature, the big plays or big mistakes will be something to watch.

Really wish I could see this game. My initial guess is Cameron somehow figures out a way to pull it out like they usually do. But I'm guessing Teague by 7, 35-28. I think Teague could make it to the big one, for Malakoff it's hard to beat a good team twice in one season. Rooting for anyone else but Yoe, no offense to the Cameron people, just want to see some different colors playing on TV. Bring on the orange vs blue, that's what I'm hoping for haha