Pleasant Grove vs Celina

A2J

Great win for PG last night but we understand Celina is tough test they are one of the most storied programs in TX High school football and High school football period you want challenges this time in season it's playoffs football on Thanksgiving weekend let's get Pump Hawk Nation let's head into Mesquite Memorial Stadium like every game we on a misson one game at a time the bigger prize is in site stay focus play your game do what we do and let's get this victory Proud to be a Hawk

• Like 1

Celina ain't no cupcake!

Yeah we understand that they one of the best high school teams in the state history of winning and they deserve every respect but you look for games like this you know what you getting into at this point of playoffs no gimme you have take what you want go in there us against world type mindset I believe that PG could pull off this win they have play mistake free football win in every phase just go out there and ball

Yeah we understand that they one of the best high school teams in the state history of winning and they deserve every respect but you look for games like this you know what you getting into at this point of playoffs no gimme you have take what you want go in there us against world type mindset I believe that PG could pull off this win they have play mistake free football win in every phase just go out there and ball

+1

However, PG will have to win the turnover battle in this one. PG's offense will give Celina fits, but the Hawks will HAVE to score. Celina's line may be a bit too much for PG in this one, but you never know. Going with the Bobcats by 14.

+1

However, PG will have to win the turnover battle in this one. PG's offense will give Celina fits, but the Hawks will HAVE to score. Celina's line may be a bit too much for PG in this one, but you never know. Going with the Bobcats by 14.

Now I haven't seen much film on Celina so I can go out of I know it will be a tough drag out game PG will try manage game play keep away chew Clock and score on as many chances they get now it ain't as easy sounds but our offense is moving ball scoring playing on a top level last couple weeks defense is doing there job now it's anyone ball game I think look last night Gladewater made a 28 point comeback and almost won so let's say PG comes firing on all cylinder could be interesting

PG.

don' be shell shocked by their. DF a much smaller team has beat them every time they playrd them. They will be tough but if u play your game and do away with the turnovers you will win. The ones turning it over protect the ball like a newborn baby. Two extra yards is not worth the lose of posession. QB watch the entire field and don't try. To force tge ball. Take the loss befor it is put up for easy picking

Every team that has made it to the third round deserves to be there. I don't know anything about this year's Celina team, but I know PG is on a 5 game win streak and that confidence counts for a lot going for win number 6 in a row. Pulling for PG in this one, but it will be a battle. Should be a great game!

We hosted Pleasant Grove vs Krum early in the season. PG led a very good Krum team 21-20 at the half. Although Krum ended up winning big 56-28, I was very impressed with PG.

PG vs Celina will be a great game. I could see PG in an upset, since I think Celina will be the favorite.

You can like them all you want but they ain't winning.

Very Very confident in that pick let's say games played on the field I understand that we use too underdog role so we have embrace it can't wait til Friday shall be good game don't be shock if them Hawks win tho they are on a mission