Pleasant Grove vs Celina

A2J

Celina was up 20 something at one point and didnt put the foot on the throat. They wont allow a big comeback again.

Celina didn't put their foot on the Bears' throat because the Bears' defense played well and Celina didn't get the field position their offense need to score after that 1st quarter. Celina's 1st 4 drives started at the Bear 30, 40,11 & 34. Boom 27-0. Celina's next 4 drives before the half ended in a fumble, interception, kickoff return for TD & a punt. Their 2nd half drives ended in fumble, fumble, Field Goal, Interception, punt, interception and the last drive of course was the game winner. The wind was the biggest factor in Celina's first 4 scoring drives. Add a Bear fumble on one of those kickoffs and Bear penalty and the really only good drive Celina had was the 11 play drive that ended in the field goal. Even the last game winning drive started with the 45 yrd hook and lateral pass. Of course with only 2:12 left, that doesn't allow for a sustaining drive.

Celina won the game. Congrats to them, but although they still won after 6 turnovers, they shouldn't think they are a dominating team. They aren't and shouldn't take PG lightly.

• Like 1

Celina didn't put their foot on the Bears' throat because the Bears' defense played well and Celina didn't get the field position their offense need to score after that 1st quarter. Celina's 1st 4 drives started at the Bear 30, 40,11 & 34. Boom 27-0. Celina's next 4 drives before the half ended in a fumble, interception, kickoff return for TD & a punt. Their 2nd half drives ended in fumble, fumble, Field Goal, Interception, punt, interception and the last drive of course was the game winner. The wind was the biggest factor in Celina's first 4 scoring drives. Add a Bear fumble on one of those kickoffs and Bear penalty and the really only good drive Celina had was the 11 play drive that ended in the field goal. Even the last game winning drive started with the 45 yrd hook and lateral pass. Of course with only 2:12 left, that doesn't allow for a sustaining drive.

Celina won the game. Congrats to them, but although they still won after 6 turnovers, they shouldn't think they are a dominating team. They aren't and shouldn't take PG lightly.

I dont think they are a diminating team, but ive seen both Celina and Gilmer play this year and i think Celina beats PG and Gilmer. The Gilmer game will be a good one but Gilmer isnt very physical this year on either side of the ball.

I dont think they are a diminating team, but ive seen both Celina and Gilmer play this year and i think Celina beats PG and Gilmer. The Gilmer game will be a good one but Gilmer isnt very physical this year on either side of the ball.

It would be very dangerous to take either PG or Gilmer lightly. If you do, y'all won't be playing much longer.

Hope PG QB comes ready to pass. Celina will slow the running game and PG will need to execute a few pass plays to be able to move the ball on the ground.

I disagree. PG won't have to throw a pass to beat Celina. They probably will, but they won't have to.