Pleasant Grove vs Celina

A2J

I just don't see how that's going to happen. Celina scored 7 points in the last two quarters of play. Our D is just as good as GWs and has held some good teams to season lows. I think we play four good quarters of Hawk football. Celina will score early to wake us up and then the offense will get a couple or three TDs. The D/ST will get the rest. I figure a pick 6 is in order but I imagine it turning into a hook and lateralish type play:) That'd be fantastic! Our kicker will put three on the board because he's a badass. Late in the game, Celina scores against the freshman but they stop the two point conversion and come back for the final score of the game.

Yeah...that's sounds about right.

I just don't see how that's going to happen. Celina scored 7 points in the last two quarters of play. Our D is just as good as GWs and has held some good teams to season lows. I think we play four good quarters of Hawk football. Celina will score early to wake us up and then the offense will get a couple or three TDs. The D/ST will get the rest. I figure a pick 6 is in order but I imagine it turning into a hook and lateralish type play:) That'd be fantastic! Our kicker will put three on the board because he's a badass. Late in the game, Celina scores against the freshman but they stop the two point conversion and come back for the final score of the game.

Yeah...that's sounds about right.

Celina had a ton of turnovers in the 2nd half last week that allow Gladewater to almost pull off the upset. Watching the film the turnovers could have been avoided. I dont think this will be a blowout, but i think celina wins by 17.

Mesquite is a nice stadium but hardly in the middle between the two schools. 53 minutes from Celina and 2.5 hours from Texarkana is not quite in the middle, Paris would have been equal distance. Even Royce City which has a very nice stadium would have been better distance wise but the last time we played Celina in Royce City the game did not turn out so well for us. So, the trip may be a little further for us but I welcome the chance to play in a new venue that we have not played in before and it's a very nice stadium.

That being said if PG plays their best, does not make turnovers and never gives up, look out!!!!

Mesquite is a nice stadium but hardly in the middle between the two schools. 53 minutes from Celina and 2.5 hours from Texarkana is not quite in the middle, Paris would have been equal distance. Even Royce City which has a very nice stadium would have been better distance wise but the last time we played Celina in Royce City the game did not turn out so well for us. So, the trip may be a little further for us but I welcome the chance to play in a new venue that we have not played in before and it's a very nice stadium.

That being said if PG plays their best, does not make turnovers and never gives up, look out!!!!

If all goes well, then Celina vs. Gilmer at Royse City ISD Stadium would be a perfect distance for both. And since the last time you played here, we have upgraded some things. New turf was the biggest change, but we have added a paint job on some areas, a new scoreboard portion of the video board, additional lockers to accommodate nearly 100 players in our visitor field house and several upgrades on lighting. So in reality this will be like a new stadium for you again. We welcome both teams, but one thing will remain the same and that is the good folks of Royse City's Booster Clubs will serve you and make sure you have a great playoff experience.

If all goes well, then Celina vs. Gilmer at Royse City ISD Stadium would be a perfect distance for both. And since the last time you played here, we have upgraded some things. New turf was the biggest change, but we have added a paint job on some areas, a new scoreboard portion of the video board, additional lockers to accommodate nearly 100 players in our visitor field house and several upgrades on lighting. So in reality this will be like a new stadium for you again. We welcome both teams, but one thing will remain the same and that is the good folks of Royse City's Booster Clubs will serve you and make sure you have a great playoff experience.

Micro, I think the only way Gilmer would play at your Stadium is if they were guaranteed the home side. Your Visitors side is too small for there fan base. It's too bad, because the stadium is nice.

Probably need to take your spam somewhere else. Celina nor Gilmer is guaranteed to play next week at all. They still have to play tomorrow.

Micro, I think the only way Gilmer would play at your Stadium is if they were guaranteed the home side. Your Visitors side is too small for there fan base. It's too bad, because the stadium is nice.

Well, we have been questioned about that but that side holds about 3000 and it has several rows going up that may not appear to hold that many. Texas High played here in the first round and they were the visitors and there were several seats empty up top. Texas High travels well. We also have hosted several State Quarterfinal games including Waxahachie vs Texas High several years ago. It was a great crowd, but not a sell out. Last year I believe that Celina and Gilmer played at SMU and if that is representative of the crowd, there were several fans, but not near enough to fill that side of our stadium. I think it is deceiving, but until they try it, I guess we will never know.

Probably need to take your spam somewhere else. Celina nor Gilmer is guaranteed to play next week at all. They still have to play tomorrow.

This was not being presumptuous, I was just saying if that were the case, then Celina vs. Gilmer would be a good site for Royse City. Pleasant Grove has a very good chance of winning this week's game. Just if Pleasant Grove wins then the game would be against Gilmer or Jasper and that would eliminate our stadium. Not spam, just discussing a 'possibility'.

This was not being presumptuous, I was just saying if that were the case, then Celina vs. Gilmer would be a good site for Royse City. Pleasant Grove has a very good chance of winning this week's game. Just if Pleasant Grove wins then the game would be against Gilmer or Jasper and that would eliminate our stadium. Not spam, just discussing a 'possibility'.

Still spam and annoying as ###. I've seen you peddle your stadium on other threads. No one appreciates it and you should be banned from posting this ####. If your school district has to advertise on smokey, you probably need a new media coordinator or get to know a few coaches.

Well, we have been questioned about that but that side holds about 3000 and it has several rows going up that may not appear to hold that many. Texas High played here in the first round and they were the visitors and there were several seats empty up top. Texas High travels well. We also have hosted several State Quarterfinal games including Waxahachie vs Texas High several years ago. It was a great crowd, but not a sell out. Last year I believe that Celina and Gilmer played at SMU and if that is representative of the crowd, there were several fans, but not near enough to fill that side of our stadium. I think it is deceiving, but until they try it, I guess we will never know.

Unfortunately, 3000 isn't close to being enough. That's why they keep going to Hanby.

Still spam and annoying as ######. I've seen you peddle your stadium on other threads. No one appreciates it and you should be banned from posting this ####. If your school district has to advertise on smokey, you probably need a new media coordinator or get to know a few coaches.

I could have said this better but not near as clean as you. Good job. Take that advertising elsewhere

Still spam and annoying as ######. I've seen you peddle your stadium on other threads. No one appreciates it and you should be banned from posting this ####. If your school district has to advertise on smokey, you probably need a new media coordinator or get to know a few coaches.

Dude chill out dont be such a punk the guy wasnt talking trash get over yourself... He should be banned because he is proud of his schools stadium? Maybe you should be banned for being a ####!!!

Dude chill out dont be such a punk the guy wasnt talking trash get over yourself... He should be banned because he is proud of his schools stadium? Maybe you should be banned for being a ####!!!

How much did he pay to advertise on this site? How much kickback does smoaky get from proceeds resulting in a successful advertising campaign?

You're right he wasn't trash talking, he was being presumptuous and any salesman knows that you never assume anything about a potential customer. I'm accusing him of being a bad salesman and screwing over our wonderful host.

Luckily for me there is no such rule against being an so I shall carry on. Likewise, there's no rule concerning measure of intelligence so you should also be fine, Red.

Pigskin picks them to win by 6...that's barely a prediction at all.

We win. Hands down.

Go Hawks.

Picking between Celina and PG is like voting for Trump or Hillary. So I think I'll hold my nose and pick Celina too. Hope for the same results

• Like 1