Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

I really want ef to go all the way but I think newton is about to manhandle them.. speed kills in this game..

C'mon bro EF is not slow and neither team will get man handled by the other this is gonna be a good one....I wanna add that Waskom had just about as many fans as EF had last night in the stands to cheer us on, and I've done the same thing to watch them in the playoffs as they know my face very well lol

I think defense is where EF winds up on the short end of the stick in this one. Newton's offense will score at will against EF's defense. I don't think EF's offense will do the same to Newton's defense ... If EF's offense isn't able to stay on the field and sustain drives, it's going to be a long night for their defense .... Just my take after seeing both teams ....

EF, im sure y'all will be the underdog in this one seeing that newton is ranked #1, y'all play yalls game execute, practice hard get better each day, watch film and fill your gaps on defense, I dont see newtons D stopping EF may slow em down but EF will have its shots, this one has epic written all over it... Im guessing game of the week/year... Turnovers will be the key to this one im taking EF in the fourth quarter to pull it out... LETZ GO JACKETZZ

• Like 1

I think defense is where EF winds up on the short end of the stick in this one. Newton's offense will score at will against EF's defense. I don't think EF's offense will do the same to Newton's defense ... If EF's offense isn't able to stay on the field and sustain drives, it's going to be a long night for their defense .... Just my take after seeing both teams ....

We ain't the defensive kind of teams in your district Newton has played lol
  • Like 1

I really want ef to go all the way but I think newton is about to manhandle them.. speed kills in this game..

Newton may win but they will not manhandle EF. I think this is a toss up in my opinion. It's hard to root for EF but they are really good.

Your best defense is your offense ..... EF hasn't faced a defense anywhere as tough as Newton's or Crockett's

Arp's defensive is pretty dam salty and c'mon Newton had one tough game in district against Crockett and EF had one tough game in their district against Arp so it's pretty much even but trust bro Newton is gonna have their hands full with the EF offense stop kidding yourself and give respect where repsect is due, this will be a close game win or lose for EF

Arp's defensive is pretty dam salty and c'mon Newton had one tough game in district against Crockett and EF had one tough game in their district against Arp so it's pretty much equal but trust bro Newton is gonna have their hands full with the EF offense stop kidding yourself and give respect where repsect is due, this will be a close game win or lose for EF

EF's QB is not going to have all day to throw the ball ... I can promise you that. Not going to have time to throw deep routes ...