Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

You can't say that about Newton's schedule!

EF schedule was much harder than Newton's that's not even debatable ! Winona , Jefferson , Arp, WR , Waskom all made playoffs and Winona and Arp still playing in third round they have been tested by good teams Newton played 6 playoff teams in regular season only 3 with decent records and I believe if I am right only 2 still playing sounds fairy equal to me he wasn't saying Newton schedule was weak he was just saying if anyone says EF schedule is weak it's as good if not Better than Newtons and that's a fact !!

You can't say that about Newton's schedule!

Bridge City and Crockett only 2 teams on Newton schedule still playing football and pn EF schedule only Arp and Winona still playing tell me again how one schedule harder than the other and I will continue to argue that EF schedule was harder lol or just as hard anyways both these teams are almost identical yes Newton Def is better but EF offense is better going to be a great game and I driving about 10 hrs just to see it can't wait
  • Like 1

Bridge City and Crockett only 2 teams on Newton schedule still playing football and pn EF schedule only Arp and Winona still playing tell me again how one schedule harder than the other and I will continue to argue that EF schedule was harder lol or just as hard anyways both these teams are almost identical yes Newton Def is better but EF offense is better going to be a great game and I driving about 10 hrs just to see it can't wait

Drive safe

Lol silsbee lost to Carthage by 4, silsbee must of been a slouch... Yea right! Kirbyville lost to #3 malakoff the must of been a slouch!

+1

Take Armchair's prediction. He thinks Newton can win by 20 points playing man coverage and a lot of pressure on the QB.

If the game ends 40-20 in Newton's favor using that game plan. Then he went from disrespectful to a football genius.

+1

40-20!! Wasn't that the EF/Waskom score?

Guest Onmyway

Lol silsbee lost to Carthage by 4, silsbee must of been a slouch... Yea right! Kirbyville lost to #3 malakoff the must of been a slouch!

silsbee lost 17 senior and kirbyville lost 19 both are on a rebuilding year with Silsbee coming in with new coaching staff and Systems don't get me wrong newton is a very good team and so is Elysian Fields

kirbyville finished 4th in there own district but would of won District 9 your an absolute moron have a good day

speaking of absolute moron, you must not know they are division 1! Bc finishing fourth in their own district has nothing to do with playing against teams in a lower level!

who's still left on EF schedule still playing?

Pigskin Prep has NEWTON Favored by 12. Fast Hard Physical #22

pigskin is a bunch of ####, they had leonard a 12 point favorite over Winona and winona won 51-12... Dont go by what they say their rookies at this lol.. EF and arp next week heard it here first

Yal just keep making excuses and trying to make a false narrative on how the game will go and EF will just keep #GrindFor5 putting in the work and use the doubt for motivation and just like every week this year prove people wrong ! I think it's great nobody but EF people are on the bandwagon we thrive in the underdog role I got 2 Rings myself from 98' and 99' hoping this group brings the Gold Rings home !!