Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

From that Newton highlight video, they are good. Big, physical, and fast. But I saw some plays that were there to be made just from that camera angle. I think EF's offense can make those plays that were there. A big key to this game is which team fights through the adversity they are dealt and not get down on themselves. As everyone knows, it will be a long game. I look forward to watching this game between 2 very good teams. Good Luck to both! Pulling for EF.

I've watched every EF game except the shutout in Dallas... four of them from the visitor sideline. I'm estimating 80 points scored against us were late game points against non-starters. I suspect Newton might not play starters in 3rd and 4th quarter a lot too, so the PF/PA stats could be misleading.

And we're starting to see a pattern too. Newton must be unstoppable by all yalls comments. Just remember nobody gave waskom a chance in 2014.... How that work out again?

This Newton team is better than the one that faced Waskom 2014..Bye the way.. I see you didn't have a EF team history to compare to who beat Newton. How that workout for you. ??

Waskom also had D1 players in the backfield! That helps alot at the 3a level lol

Look we know Newton is a great football team and that they will be the best team we play the whole season, but EF has been told week in and week out, they would get beat. I believe even u doubted us. lol

This Newton team is better than the one that faced Waskom 2014..Bye the way.. I see you didn't have a EF team history to compare to who beat Newton. How that workout for you. ??

Lol do t speak to soon, u might be biting that tounge come Friday. Just like 2 years ago. And btw EF isn't acting like world beaters like some do. We're just happy to be in the situation

EF has gotten better each week on offense and defense, I dont see EF's defense giving up long plays like the teams newton has faced has, I see a lot of long drives which eats a lot of clock.. I dont see neither team scoring more than 40... So all of you who think one team will win by 20-30 your clueless.. This is third round of playoffs, both teams earned the right to be here both undefeated, your opinion is your opinion but to say that EF cant hang and etc your lost and thats 100 take it to the bank...EF didn't get to this point by beating sorry teams all the teams were legit...

• Like 1