Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

[quote name="Nick2011" post="2478162" timestamp="1479748625

Yes i doubted y'all against us but y'all definitely proved me wrong and thats for sure. I'm hoping you will prove all these Newton fans wrong Friday night like you did me lol. That Canadian team in R1 is looking pretty solid too

Yes Canadian is the real deal. EB looks to be a contender as well. It only gets harder from here lol.

I agree the teams they beat in D9 weren't no slouches! D9 was a very tough district and EF came out undefeated! They deserve some respect!

I have never once said anything negative or disrespectfull about EF. So you are saying that because they are undefeated coming out of Dist 9 that I am not allowed to have the opinion that Newton wins by 20+???
  • Like 1

Yes when we were completely healthy we did. Injuries screwed our season. Arp has a great defense and will give you a heavy dose of #3 Medlock friday night. They have been saving him for the playoffs. I will be at the game I hope its a good one!

i knew you would say that but the film shows the same guys upfront for both games i only saw 1 odd number in both games...soo tell me that again.

Whoever wins this game will sweep the rest of the bracket on this side and meet Canadian at the state game.

35 to 14 newton rolls..

well guys you heard it here first from "corrigancamden09" newton vs canadian SC... EF, arp, crockett none of yall should show up and play cause he already has it in the books.........

Yea right get real, play the game and lets see the outcome cause no one knows what it will be til the final buzzer sounds... Canadian is solid but they can be beat as well

and how do you know that EF couldn't have ? That means nothing to me other than both teams tried to be decent and not run it up too bad

right EF put sub in about half way through the third quarter + we had a bad first quarter.

right EF put sub in about half way through the third quarter + we had a bad first quarter.

right and we could of scored 100 on Leon if they had left Logan in the game and throwed ball more . Hell for the season we got 3 RB's over 500 yards rushing and add another 700 from the QB plus one them RB's is a freshman that leads the team with right at 800 yards we are way more than a passing team but we do that well too with over 3,400 yards just wonder what you got to do to get someone think it even be close but all Stats out the way EF got one thing they playing with and for that Newton don't for 48 minutes every Friday night when they #GrindFor5 he is alive and with every player they playing for him not themselves and this team has one common goal and it's not to win State that's not the priority they want to line up for 4Qtrs and #GrindFor5 win or lose just so happens they haven't lost yet I stand by my prediction. EF 41 Newton 27

EF 41 Newton 27 ????? How dare you not give Newton the credit they deserve for being 12-0

that's only 2 scores that's plenty respect I think it's back and forth all night with EF scoring late to kinda put it away

EF 41 Newton 27 ????? How dare you not give Newton the credit they deserve for being 12-0

we would of beat kirbyville by 50 just a little FYI
  • Like 1

No way ya'll would beat Kirbyville by 50. I went to their game Friday night! And ? You didn't think we would beat Yal by 5 TD's either and could of been worse !

They would still be in the playoffs if they were in 3a D2. Just being realistic!

doubtful Yal act like Div1 is harder or something all that means is the enrollment of kids at EF and Newton we have both been in D1 at different times that means nothing to me best ball this year played in D2

And we're starting to see a pattern too. Newton must be unstoppable by all yalls comments. Just remember nobody gave waskom a chance in 2014.... How that work out again?

except they did. go look at the poll. it was almost 50/50