Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

Newton had a pretty good season in 98' also!

yeah Yal did lol losing 2 years in a row to the same team sucked but G.A. Was an awesome coach and he just had Chads number I believe the Refugio team we upset in 99' semi final was the #1 team in state and prob would of beat Celina they matched up better with them if I being honest .

Trust me I know y'all wouldn't agree and would still say Newton is the best team of all of them I would mention so it don't matter, but EF has beaten some beast before or lets just say have beaten some dam good teams just as good as this Newton team....IMO!

If y'all could say a lil prayer for ef, Sam's family, and friends tonight. We've lost a young lady today who was a graduate last year. It's been a tough year for us

praying for Sam family , Brevin and the whole EF community it has been a rough year so many hurting this year .

i known man my nephew and cousin in March now this. Praying for our community.

I know it's crazy seems like tragedy always hits our small town way more than it should ! I have moved away but still got so many friends and family there Hwy 31 and Hwy 79 are so dangerous

I know it's crazy seems like tragedy always hits our small town way more than it should ! I have moved away but still got so many friends and family there Hwy 31 and Hwy 79 are so dangerous

yes it is I had a coach tell me he was in Alaska back in 2007 and the world most deadliest hwy come on tv and he said hwy 79 was ranked number 4 in the world that was in 07.