Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

No 3a team is gonna hold ef to 14 pts period--- thats d1 or d2. Too high octane. Newton is gonna face a cold reality late Friday night that ef whoop that tail. Your team won't know if you played ef or got jumped by 11 chuck norris's !!! Sweet ride home for ef.

All that moving back and forth has you delusional!

• Like 1

No 3a team is gonna hold ef to 14 pts period--- thats d1 or d2. Too high octane. Newton is gonna face a cold reality late Friday night that ef whoop that tail. Your team won't know if you played ef or got jumped by 11 chuck norris's !!! Sweet ride home for ef.

LMAO 11 Chuck Norris's I like it

Another fun fact, Newton still has the head coach from the 74 state champ team on the sidelines coaching under coach Johnston,

was he there in 98' also ? If so and Yal win " won't happen" he would have a ring at same school in 3 decades that would be cool but "won't happen" lol

Don't forget to bring yalls paper bags to cover that frown on yalls face when Newton straps that 50 plus points to 14 on yall..if you get 14.. what I'm saying..

14?? Yall will be down by 14 before you know it. Our offense got snake bit one time and the snake died 2 days later. Moral of the story- Don't mess with EFs offense. Ha

Ya'll wont score more than 20 on them I guarantee it!

Do we need to talk about the last time you made guarantees about ef?? You skipped smoaky town about halfway through the 2nd qtr and didn't come back for 3 weeks. You have yet to eat your crow. You lost ur smoaky street cred by whimping out. Leave the stone cold picks to the newton fans atleast they earned it.

After watching some games, EF can win this game. But they will have to score 50+ to do so. They won't stop the Eagles from scoring. By won't, what I really mean is Can't.

What hell you smoking this morning if you think Newton is gonna score 50+ on EF I'm seriously man c'mon, sometimes opinions can be ridiculous lol....but I guess your saying we both have weak defenses

No I didn't the only thing I said is the game could go either way! Never said we would win by 20+. I'm sure ya'll will be disappearing after this Friday too!

I'm gonna let that one go but yeah you did that's why you disappeared from Smoaky....we might lose but no one will score 50