Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

What does Waskom and Elysian Fields score from week 6 has to do with Elysian Fields vs newton? Nothing it's all about match ups Waskom had two weeks to prepare for EF and it's a big game for both so yes they are going to be close games no matter what the last few year Waskom was a beast we had nothing for them, let me put it to you like this in 97 EF was ranked number 1 in the state Waskom was on a down year Waskom played harleton and got beat 55-0 we played harleton beat then 54-19 the next week we played Waskom only could bet them 28-17 I believe was the score. But hey I like it thinking that this is going to be a cakewalk believe me Friday night we are going to #grindfor5.

What does Waskom and Elysian Fields score from week 6 has to do with Elysian Fields vs newton? Nothing it's all about match ups Waskom had two weeks to prepare for EF and it's a big for both so yes they are going to be close games no matter what the last few year Waskom was a beast we had nothing for them, let me put it to you like this in 97 EF was ranked number 1 in the state Waskom was on a down year Waskom played harleton and got beat 55-0 we played harleton beat then 54-19 the next week we played Waskom only could bet them 28-17 I believe was the score. But hey I like it thinking that this is going to be a cakewalk believe me Friday night we are going to #grindfor5.

that's right then the next 2 years we beat them 54-12 and 45-0 I believe lol I never lost to them thank the good lord lol

Thats coming from a college boy with no team. Front runner just picked one who was winning at the time.

As I've said before only believe half of what you see and none of what you read.

Do you really think that I would know as much as I do about Waskom and EF for that matter if I wasn't from Waskom?

that's right then the next 2 years we beat them 54-12 and 45-0 I believe lol I never lost to them thank the good lord lol

do you no who I am just give me a yes are no and do I have you on Facebook if so I want to inbox you something

What does Waskom and Elysian Fields score from week 6 has to do with Elysian Fields vs newton? Nothing it's all about match ups Waskom had two weeks to prepare for EF and it's a big game for both so yes they are going to be close games no matter what the last few year Waskom was a beast we had nothing for them, let me put it to you like this in 97 EF was ranked number 1 in the state Waskom was on a down year Waskom played harleton and got beat 55-0 we played harleton beat then 54-19 the next week we played Waskom only could bet them 28-17 I believe was the score. But hey I like it thinking that this is going to be a cakewalk believe me Friday night we are going to #grindfor5.[/quote 55-6 in that harleton game thank you very much. 26-14 against ef. Lol. We finished 7-3.