Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

that might would work if he was the only Weapon EF has but he is not you got 2 other WR getting close to 700 yards a piece also #1 and #3 are not bad either not to mention the 3 RB's

That's true... But I promise you, EF has played no one near as good as Newton this year.

All this talk wow.. I love seeing waskom still comming out of everyone's mouth to.. I guess it was tough taking that wad they put in y'alls mouth the past few years. Newton will get up on ef an yall will start seeing the personal fouls from ef.. they are not going to know how to play being down this year I promise you they told up.. Newton plays on a higher level.. Newton by 30..

That's true... But I promise you, EF has played no one near as good as Newton this year.

I am not arguing that just saying why nobody has been able to stop #10 is cause when they try we just throw to someone else till they change coverage then hit #10 EF is far from one dementional and not sure Newton fans have realized that I am sure coaches have realized watching film ! I mean we have passed for almost 3,500 yards and rushed for over 3,000 as a team that's about as balanced as u can get!

You should know what EF runs.......

Eagles run it all on O and D. Wing & Slot T, Spread it out. Alot of counter. Scat. Slap yo mama.

D will load the box, 6-1, 4-3, 3-4, more d line stunts than usual. loop tackles and ends. slants. corner/safety stunts. depends on the offense playing.

I can tell you the Johnston coaches have won SC and know what it takes on D. They will do everything they can to pressure the QB and neutralize #10. Obviously all coaches have tried, but I think they have the personel to make #10 a non factor. We shall see. lol

#10 non factor? lol

Neither team has faced a team like the other... Newton hasn't faced a team that can sling it like EF, EF hasn't faced a team like newton who has a lot of speed.. Numbers are identical for both teams, should be a great one.... Safe travels to all fans traveling from both teams good luck both squads....

• Like 1

Oh don't you guys worry, #10 is going to be a factor. The thing is, you never know whether it's going to be a positive or negative factor. Last week he cost #11 a 99 yard TD pass and #4 the TD reception. Those are records that can only be tied never beat. But get this, the penalty for hitting a player in the back happened on the opposite side of field...like 50 yards alway from the play!

Neither team has faced a team like the other... Newton hasn't faced a team that can sling it like EF, EF hasn't faced a team like newton who has a lot of speed.. Numbers are identical for both teams, should be a great one.... Safe travels to all fans traveling from both teams good luck both squads....

I feel like Crockett and Silsbee both throw as good as EF but that's just me.

Safe travels to everyone! Go Eagles!