Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

I feel like Crockett and Silsbee both throw as good as EF but that's just me.

Safe travels to everyone! Go Eagles!

Silsbee didn't even throw for 700 yards on the 7 games they actually posted stats and they never threw ball more than 13 times in those 7 games ! Logan will throw 13 times in first 2 drives prob I don't see the comparison and Crockett I haven't seen and they don't post stats

Silsbee didn't even throw for 700 yards on the 7 games they actually posted stats and they never threw ball more than 13 times in those 7 games ! Logan will throw 13 times in first 2 drives prob I don't see the comparison and Crockett I haven't seen and they don't post stats

Crockett throws 7-8 times a game

EF & Arp don't forget to check pressure in the round balls before you leave. Y'all be using them next week.. Sorry jj.. and jacket..

we will soon find out that's for sure just don't try and say We didn't warn you #GrindFor5 #JacketPride

Good luck EF, BTHO Newton!!

💯

well since week 3 except for Arp nobody has scored more than 7 points till the subs have went in late in second half unless I am forgetting a game I bet the average points allowed by the starters is 7 points or less since week 3 I think our Def is getting overshadowed by our offense and the fact that Ford has been resting players in 3rd and 4th saving them for this stretch run ! But I could be wrong

Waskom scored 20 in the first half but I don't know about the rest

I like all four teams involved in this side, but I'm feeling an Arp /EF Rematch for some reason.. I'll eat me crow if I'm wrong tho.. Good luck to all tonight.. Leave it all in the dust tonight. Chain out

matchup wise I'd rather play Newton. But rooting for EF and think they win.

Praying for safe travels for everyone and a safe game, glad to be able to watch these two fine teams go at it, and have enjoyed all the back and forth on here this week. One thing for sure is that Region 3 will have an awesome team representing it no matter which one of the 4 teams prevail over the next 8 days! Would love to meet some of you guys tonight, I'll be there early, big guy in a black EF hoodie and a camouflage Salt Lick Barbeque cap on, look me up! Probably won't do a play by play tonight, but I'll do scores, and there will be plenty of others there to contribute too!

Go get 'em Jackets!

• Like 1

I cannot speak on Newton and what they can or cannot do. I can tell you a few things about EF though. Out of the many different varsity teams 3A-5A that I saw on the field this year as an official, EF was the most physical, intense, hard hitting and disciplined group of them all. EF seems equally "comfortable" running or throwing the football. EF has great speed, but also a violence that they play the game with every down. They are by far the most effectively balanced team on both sides of the ball that I have seen. Keep in mind I am not saying that they could beat all the teams I saw (Gilmer, Gladewater, Marshall, Edgewood, Carlisle, Harmony, Overton, Arp, West Rusk, and Kaufman), but they are the best pound for pound that I saw. Take it for what it is worth, I truly do not have a dog in this fight, this game WILL be a tremendous battle of will, heart, nerves and desire. This game will be won by the team that can take one more punch and keep moving forward, refusing to give an inch!

You can always tell the fans that are truly worried............They have to post non-stop about how great their team is, the other team doesn't stand a chance, and how they are bigger, faster and stronger so there is no point in their opponent entertaining the thought of a possibility of victory. Keep talkin and maybe you'll convince yourselves you can win. After the game, make sure you come back for the crow that EF will be serving. I hear they have two BBQ trailers set up to cook it for you.

For Newton's sake, I hope it's not this guy.

Praying for safe travels for everyone and a safe game, glad to be able to watch these two fine teams go at it, and have enjoyed all the back and forth on here this week. One thing for sure is that Region 3 will have an awesome team representing it no matter which one of the 4 teams prevail over the next 8 days! Would love to meet some of you guys tonight, I'll be there early, big guy in a black EF hoodie and a camouflage Saly Lick Barbeque cap on, look me up! Probably won't do a play by play tonight, but I'll do scores, and there will be plenty of others there to contribute too!

Go get 'em Jackets!

+1

I won't be hard to recognize either, I'll be the Waskom fan sitting right in the middle of the EF fans cheering for Newton!

• Like 1