Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

Im not trying to disrespect anybody and im not saying this just because Newton killed Waskom but I dont think this game will end up close at all. Newton has prolly 6-7 kids that are d1 prospects. Not trying to sound like JJ or anything but its the truth. Ef?? maybe 2? anyway im taking Newton 48-20.

Im not trying to disrespect anybody and im not saying this just because Newton killed Waskom but I dont think this game will end up close at all. Newton has prolly 6-7 kids that are d1 prospects. Not trying to sound like JJ or anything but its the truth. Ef?? maybe 2? anyway im taking Newton 48-20.

I would argue they got more than 2 I promise you Freshman Chris Smith is a D1 player if he don't suffer a serious injury over next 3 years how many freshman run for 800 yards and 14 TD's and will add to that total if EF keeps playing could break 1,000 if they advance he is 15 yrs old think about that a min your looking at just seniors I am assuming there will be a few D1 players on both sides that's a promise !

Thanks for the props 98. We are going to try our best!

Newton has not trailed all year.

thanks for the info didn't figure Yal had so that will be an interesting thing to watch if EF gets in front how does that effect the Newton players and coaches different mentality playing from behind the EF offense wouldn't change much but how would it effect the game plan of Newton just a little inside the game stuff I like to look for when watching a game

Definitely a lot of tradition between these two schools.

Newton has 5 title appearances, winning 3 losing 2.

Elysian Fields has 4 appearances (I think) with 0 titles.

I know EF has 3 lol sad I should know but I played in 2 of them 98' and 99' and there was another in the 2000's not sure about the 4h but sounds right lol

I know EF has 3 lol sad I should know but I played in 2 of them 98' and 99' and there was another in the 2000's not sure about the 4h but sounds right lol

3 times state final appearances, all loses, last time against Canadian in 07, the fourth time y'all are thinking about was a 2012 semifinal appearance against East Bernard at Baylor which EB won in a convincing manner.

3 times state final appearances, all loses, last time against Canadian in 07, the fourth time y'all are thinking about was a 2012 semifinal appearance against East Bernard at Baylor which EB won in a convincing manner.

that's right bigdav I thought it was 3 but wasn't sure