Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

right and we could of scored 100 on Leon if they had left Logan in the game and throwed ball more . Hell for the season we got 3 RB's over 500 yards rushing and add another 700 from the QB plus one them RB's is a freshman that leads the team with right at 800 yards we are way more than a passing team but we do that well too with over 3,400 yards just wonder what you got to do to get someone think it even be close but all Stats out the way EF got one thing they playing with and for that Newton don't for 48 minutes every Friday night when they #GrindFor5 he is alive and with every player they playing for him not themselves and this team has one common goal and it's not to win State that's not the priority they want to line up for 4Qtrs and #GrindFor5 win or lose just so happens they haven't lost yet I stand by my prediction. EF 41 Newton 27

EF didn't put up 41 points on aArp's D and you think they're going score 41 on Newton?

well guys you heard it here first from "corrigancamden09" newton vs canadian SC... EF, arp, crockett none of yall should show up and play cause he already has it in the books.........

Yea right get real, play the game and lets see the outcome cause no one knows what it will be til the final buzzer sounds... Canadian is solid but they can be beat as well

its called a prediction and my opinion just like everyone else on here has.. If EF beats newton i dont see nobody else on this side beating them.. Considering ive seen just about every team u named play except ef .. Newton has already beat crockett and ef has already beat arp Earlier in the year.. And with crockett losing 2 players friday night they will b fighting to stay in against arp .. I know its the playoffs and any team can fall any night.. But i just feel like winner of newton and ef will go to state

its called a prediction and my opinion just like everyone else on here has.. If EF beats newton i dont see nobody else on this side beating them.. Considering ive seen just about every team u named play except ef .. Newton has already beat crockett and ef has already beat arp Earlier in the year.. And with crockett losing 2 players friday night they will b fighting to stay in against arp .. I know its the playoffs and any team can fall any night.. But i just feel like winner of newton and ef will go to state

agreed I think winner makes it to SC also still got to play the games but barring any significant injuries I think you right !
  • Like 1

EF,word if advice, get some air under the ball on your kickoffs or else Newtons gonna have a field day. Their kickoff and punt return stats are nit that great, leading me to believe that they have not been "kicked to" by the opposition. Those line drive kickoffs you were doing to Leon will be returnable by the boys in purple. Additionally, their kick coverage team us very physical, starting with the kicker. He will go out of his way to get down field to make the tackle and will flat run over people on the way downfield.

EF putting 41 on Newton.. ??¿¿ Put that crack pipe down..the more you talk the weaker Newton gets Jacket .You starting to Fantasize..

check the thread man my prediction been the same ! They both great teams I just think EF pulls away late

I can't wait for this game! I will suffer the long 15 minute drive from my house to attend!! Newton 52 EF 14......... outside of WOS, Newton is the most dominating team left in all of East Texas, north to south. Glad EF is doing better and getting back to the EF norm that we are all accustomed to. EF is traditionally a tough out and from my experience the EF teams win or lose with class and have some of the more pleasant/cordial fans that I've been around. Don't hate on my opinion because that's all it is and I actually like both teams.

agreed I think winner makes it to SC also still got to play the games but barring any significant injuries I think you right !

Jacket52, do you think we could get you and your teammate #79 back in the gear for Friday night, a little depth couldn't hurt, lol!

Jacket52, do you think we could get you and your teammate #79 back in the gear for Friday night, a little depth couldn't hurt, lol!

lol I wouldn't mind and I am sure DJ would be all for it might only be good for a series or 2 though we getting old !

I can't wait for this game! I will suffer the long 15 minute drive from my house to attend!! Newton 52 EF 14......... outside of WOS, Newton is the most dominating team left in all of East Texas, north to south. Glad EF is doing better and getting back to the EF norm that we are all accustomed to. EF is traditionally a tough out and from my experience the EF teams win or lose with class and have some of the more pleasant/cordial fans that I've been around. Don't hate on my opinion because that's all it is and I actually like both teams.

C'mon man I know it's your opinion but dam cut EF some slack lol

Y'all was a good team back in the day though! That's my baby brother!

yes we was the 98' team was great got better at end of the year ! And the 99' team went start to finish at the top of rankings ! if wasn't for G.A. Moore and Celina we would have 2 Gold rings instead of silver .

C'mon man I know it's your opinion but dam cut EF some slack lol

I assure you that my prediction is not a knock on what I know is a good EF team. I've not seen EF this year so my views are completely biased. However, I do feel fairly strongly that my prediction will not be far removed from the actual score. Newton is a beast!!

Both teams are full of great players, here are a few of the stat leaders:

Newton Elysian Fields

Offense

QB Brock Barbay QB Logan Hughes

1697 yds 3390 yds

24td's 3 int 35td's 10 int

WR Tamauzia Brown WR Dylan Parker

401 yds receiving 1379 yds receiving

30.2 yds per catch 26 yds per catch

RB JD Spikes RB Chris Smith

1047 yds 8.8 ypc 777 yds 7.3 ypc

RB Darwin Barlow RB Nathan Johnson

1016 yds 9.2 ypc 741 yds 8.6 ypc

Defense

MLB Corbin Foster ILB Stone Crisp

168 tackles 117 tackles

DE Deviun Kenebrew OLB Austin Vajello

14 sacks 14 sacks

DE Bryson Thomas OLB Tyrone Ratliffe

11 sacks 4 sacks

NG Cris Conner

8 sacks

I assure you that my prediction is not a knock on what I know is a good EF team. I've not seen EF this year so my views are completely biased. However, I do feel fairly strongly that my prediction will not be far removed from the actual score. Newton is a beast!!

Newton has always been a beast that's nothing new to us we don't know about Newton but EF has been up against bigger beast before and have come out on top when been underestimated by their opponent

Both teams are full of great players, here are a few of the stat leaders:

Newton Elysian Fields

Offense

QB Brock Barbay QB Logan Hughes

1697 yds 3390 yds

24td's 3 int 35td's 10 int

WR Tamauzia Brown WR Dylan Parker

401 yds receiving 1379 yds receiving

30.2 yds per catch 26 yds per catch

RB JD Spikes RB Chris Smith

1047 yds 8.8 ypc 777 yds 7.3 ypc

RB Darwin Barlow RB Nathan Johnson