Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

If EF comes out with the intensity level they did against WR then my prediction is 28-14 EF leads going into halftime. Newton implodes against that level of passing that EF brings to the table. Final score EF 42- 28

Wt, Barbay, coached teams don't implode, they reload.

Some folks just don't understand how good Newton really is. When a school the size of Newton has over 100 turn out for football you know it's going to be a special season. Had a coach tell me recently that Newtons 3rd and 4th best RB's would start for most other teams in all of 3A DII.

Some folks just don't understand how good Newton really is. When a school the size of Newton has over 100 turn out for football you know it's going to be a special season. Had a coach tell me recently that Newtons 3rd and 4th best RB's would start for most other teams in all of 3A DII.

unless all those RB's play CB at an All State Caliber won't help them much can't but one kid carry the ball at a time and they going to be to busy covering WR's to run the ball anyway !

unless all those RB's play CB at an All State Caliber won't help them much can't but one kid carry the ball at a time and they going to be to busy covering WR's to run the ball anyway !

and if the guy throwing the ball is running for his life then going to be a long night

All these people talking about EF won't have time to pass ! What Yal don't understand is EF wants Newton to blitz and send pressure that's when Logan is at his best that don't bother him cause he knows where to go with the football at all times and if breaks down fast he can run not your normal pocket passer he is a true Dual Threat QB and I am going to say for as many of Yal that thinks EF hasn't seen nothing like Newton the same can be said for Newton about EF I promise u they haven't seen a passing attack or QB as good as EF and Logan Hughes and I haven't even mentioned Dylan Parker the 6'4" WR with 21 receiving TD's this year play man coverage and send the blitz they will have a long night !

and if the guy throwing the ball is running for his life then going to be a long night

just because your team couldn't get time to pass doesn't mean nobody can could be that Newton not as awesome as u think maybe kirbyville just wasn't very good ?

All these people talking about EF won't have time to pass ! What Yal don't understand is EF wants Newton to blitz and send pressure that's when Logan is at his best that don't bother him cause he knows where to go with the football at all times and if breaks down fast he can run not your normal pocket passer he is a true Dual Threat QB and I am going to say for as many of Yal that thinks EF hasn't seen nothing like Newton the same can be said for Newton about EF I promise u they haven't seen a passing attack or QB as good as EF and Logan Hughes and I haven't even mentioned Dylan Parker the 6'4" WR with 21 receiving TD's this year play man coverage and send the blitz they will have a long night !

I agree, you and silsbee being the best we have seen

Well Kirbyville lost to them 27-0 so I guess we will see if EF can do better than that!

I don't think anyone that has played EF honestly thinks they will get shutout or even slowed down a lot unless they still a little emotional about getting beat ! I am surprised honestly at the district teams that took old fashioned behind the wood shed *** whoopings this year aren't telling the Newton people what's coming for them cause none of Yal believed it either until it was halftime and they had went to a running clock to keep the embarrassment down only person giving EF any credit really has been JJ guess real recognizes real that's cool Friday night when it's EF vs ARP in the next round guess then everyone will be jumping on board the bandwagon !

And I also don't think they will shut ya'll out either I know that ya'll will put up some points on them! The question is will it be enough points to win and will EF defense be able to stop all of their big, fast, and physical backs?

EF will win this game. Gotta trust me on this. EF line is the better line in this matchup.

And I also don't think they will shut ya'll out either I know that ya'll will put up some points on them! The question is will it be enough points to win and will EF defense be able to stop all of their big, fast, and physical backs?

well since week 3 except for Arp nobody has scored more than 7 points till the subs have went in late in second half unless I am forgetting a game I bet the average points allowed by the starters is 7 points or less since week 3 I think our Def is getting overshadowed by our offense and the fact that Ford has been resting players in 3rd and 4th saving them for this stretch run ! But I could be wrong