Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

You honestly believe that Jett? Franklin lost a HUGE amount of players from last years team!

yes I believe that, its all about teams you play franklin was still good this year, but when you look at the teams they were facing rockdale,cameron yoe,teague etc, it was a different outcome... Hats off to em but I don't see em handling EF, arp, or crockett this time of the year the way they did the other teams.... EF has a good shot at beating them..... Arps D wants em, sounds like crockett lost key players or they would want revenge.... Just my opinion

Like I said before newton is a good football team no doubt about it, Elysian Fields is a good football team that doesn't get the credit they deserve, this Friday night EF is going to line up 11 talented young men in front of newton and do what we do. and that's #grindfor5 believe that.

Like I said before newton is a good football team no doubt about it, Elysian Fields is a good football team that doesn't get the credit they deserve, this Friday night EF is going to line up 11 talented young men in front of newton and do what we do. and that's #grindfor5 believe that.

We All WE Got We All We Need !!! Till the final whistle blow #GrindFor5

I have given ya'll credit you proved me and everyone else wrong in our district! Like I said I will be rooting for EF this Friday but Im not sure if a good QB and a good WR is enough to beat a team like Newton!

Their not the only two, EF has 6 or 7 other kids that have contributed big time this yr

I don't see where Silsbee was playing bad. Silsbee lost first game to 5a Port Neches Groves ( 11-1 ) which is still in 5a play-offs still. There second game , Newton beat them and Newton still playing . There third loss was to West-Orange Starks and they are (12-0 ) and still playing. Lost to Bridge City ( 9-2 ) which is still in the play-offs and Carthage which is still in the play-offs. Also Newton beat Bridge City so I don't see where they were playing bad.JMO

You honestly believe that Jett? Franklin lost a HUGE amount of players from last years team!

if franklin was in this region they would still be playing JS... I take nothing from newton they are good EF is good and so is arp.. All these teams are wanting a SC so its going to be some great battles... Arps 2 losses are to 4a tatum and undefeated EF... I still think EF finds a way to pull it out... Lets go jackets

Mr Jimmy ol JJ want never give anyone credit our team or anyone else's He's like the mad ex girlfriend no matter how good you were to her your just the worst thing in the world 😂😂

whoa....i have given y'all a lot of credit. Super good team and one to be proud of. But there are others that are on your level. To me it's the few guys on here claiming Newton can't be beat that are blind to just Newton. Arp, Crockett and EF all have the tools.

And just because you beat a team once don't mean you can do it twice.

Most Newton fans know any given night could be your last game, you have to prove yourself weekly . Talent, Luck, Coaching and half time adjustments are a few of the things it takes to get a win each week. one week at a time. I do know we are loaded but I have seen us beat teams that were 21 points better than us. I feel like we should win but if we don't the next day I will welcome anyways.JMO

Most Newton fans know any given night could be your last game, you have to prove yourself weekly . Talent, Luck, Coaching and half time adjustments are a few of the things it takes to get a win each week. one week at a time. I do know we are loaded but I have seen us beat teams that were 21 points better than us. I feel like we should win but if we don't the next day I will welcome anyways.JMO

+1

Not saying anymore about this game. You boys will see Fri night. JJ if you lucky your Arp might get to get some of these Eagles but don't think you get past Crockett. Newton only team to do that. Like I said bring yalls paper sack to cover that head. Y'all in for more than you can handle. Eagles roll 50+ to 14 or less.

• Like 1

Not saying anymore about this game. You boys will see Fri night. JJ if you lucky your Arp might get to get some of these Eagles but don't think you get past Crockett. Newton only team to do that. Like I said bring yalls paper sack to cover that head. Y'all in for more than you can handle. Eagles roll 50+ to 14 or less.

Thank you

won't be luck..if y'all make it to us your gonna get rolled up like everyone else is. Don't get in your feelings it ain't personal.....your just in the way to our championship so we will beat you then move on to Lexington.

well since week 3 except for Arp nobody has scored more than 7 points till the subs have went in late in second half unless I am forgetting a game I bet the average points allowed by the starters is 7 points or less since week 3 I think our Def is getting overshadowed by our offense and the fact that Ford has been resting players in 3rd and 4th saving them for this stretch run ! But I could be wrong

Waskom scored 20 on that juggernaut defense and don't give me that sub ####.

Jacket52, You are forgetting a game. Waskom's Sophomore RB TK Hamilton had 2 TD's in the 1st Qtr and unfortunately got his knee hurt early in the 2nd Qtr and was lost for the year. Waskom scored 20 and got beat. Fast Hard Physical #22