Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

And it won't be EF either lol... And yes it did end in the 1st quarter after your player cheap shotted our RB with a horse collar tackle that ended his season with an ACL injury. Bad thing about it is that Newton has more than one dominant RB so good luck injuring all of them! Hahaha

Get out of here with that man let it go horse collar tackles happen at all levels of football it wasn't intentional man nobody goes out trying to hurt players that's all u talk about if the kid didn't get hurt Yal still lose by 3 TD's or more

any team that doesn't win it all, their last game is a loss. We are proud of every team coming through Newton and second isn't bad but History only remembers winners. If you think your are gonna come down here and whip them Eagles, you better be prepared for war. You got the mouth, do you have the macho to back it up.

any team that doesn't win it all, their last game is a loss. We are proud of every team coming through Newton and second isn't bad but History only remembers winners. If you think your are gonna come down here and whip them Eagles, you better be prepared for war. You got the mouth, do you have the macho to back it up.

feel sorry for your kids from 2004 and from 2014 I guess they wear those paper bags over there heads when they go to town lol tough crowd in Newton

3rdandlong, I suggest you do some research from older post and understand your position on here being considered a setx poster. He is right. A thick skin and understanding that beast texas football is what football is about and everyone else plays at much lower levels..

• Like 1

3rdandlong, I suggest you do some research from older post and understand your position on here being considered a setx poster. He is right. A thick skin and understanding that beast texas football is what football is about and everyone else plays at much lower levels..

Kinda get that, should be fun, being that Newton is on such a low level

Don't think anyone has called Newton anything but a great football team well from the EF side anyways we just all think Newton loses if they have I missed it most of trash talk has been between members of both districts cause u got 2 huge games between best 2 teams in district 9 and 10 really hate they playing same night would like to watch both games !

Don't think anyone has called Newton anything but a great football team well from the EF side anyways we just all think Newton loses if they have I missed it most of trash talk has been between members of both districts cause u got 2 huge games between best 2 teams in district 9 and 10 really hate they playing same night would like to watch both games ![/quote

Newton has more weapons on offense , no doubt . they spread the ball around very well . Newton schedule is a lot better than EF, Newton has defeated larger schools easily EF has struggled with 3a teams that are only still in the playoffs because the Playoffs watered down .

Guest Onmyway

Newton has more weapons on offense , no doubt . they spread the ball around very well . Newton schedule is a lot better than EF, Newton has defeated larger schools easily EF has struggled with 3a teams that are only still in the playoffs because the Playoffs watered down .

i love the way you think, EF has no business in the playoffs with that 12-0 record they played watered down 3-a teams

You have to tip your hat to Winona, they are a 4th seed and taking care of business.

Dude really lol so based on that Newton should win...really lol, look at what Winona is doing in the playoffs their balling, I was at last yrs Newton and Franklin game in Henderson and y'all we're by far the bigger team size wise but Franklin just flatout out played Newton and I was surprise but hey I've seem it happen before

Franklin was a great team last year though you got to hand it to them!

No doubt about that, I just remember the same **** that was said about Franklin was gonna get waxed up and down the field by Newton, I didn't post anything about the game but I felt Newton was gonna beat Franklin in a close game tho...Franklin was small but looked quicker