Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

Might be faster route to Jasper to cut down from Shreveport, and come in to tx from merryville then Newton to Jasper😁

shortest route for me according to GPS is through Burkeville straight into Jasper but I riding with some friends so meeting them in EF Friday and coming down but your right your way was shorter also LOL

Might be faster route to Jasper to cut down from Shreveport, and come in to tx from merryville then Newton to Jasper

Looks like that would be pretty far out of the way, shortest and quickest is 31S to 79S, to 59S, to 96S to Jasper, 2 hr drive, depending on how many log/chip/chicken trucks we get behind.

Looks like that would be pretty far out of the way, shortest and quickest is 31S to 79S, to 59S, to 96S to Jasper, 2 hr drive, depending on how many log/chip/chicken trucks we get behind.

He's correct, thatso the route I would take, there is no quick route. It's all mainly one lane and small towns full of stop signs

Wish that restaurant up on 96 close to the old GMC dealership was still open just for old times sake, I thinks it was named Forrest Hill or something like that. We ate there as a team after many a Friday night game. CFS and mashed potatoes, at least till Coach Jenkins took over, then it was DQ, lol!

Beatdown and Donkeystomp.......A Thanksgiving tradition. :crybaby:

Thanks for the confidence, but I don't think that we beat down or donkey stomp Newton, I'm thinking it will be a close hard fought game! I expect to win, but you got to give them the respect that they deserve!

Newton faithfull, where's the best grub in Jasper these days?

If you wanting catfish, catfish kitchen north of town is best fried catfish, shrimp and oysters in the area! Good home cooked type restaurant try Elijah's in town one block from stadium. If you wanting to spend a little more cedar tree, awesome seafood buffets with just about everything but 20 plus for buffet

If you wanting catfish, catfish kitchen north of town is best fried catfish, shrimp and oysters in the area! Good home cooked type restaurant try Elijah's in town one block from stadium. If you wanting to spend a little more cedar tree, awesome seafood buffets with just about everything but 20 plus for buffet

buffet is always the way to go lol