Newton vs Elysian Fields , Friday 7:30 pm Jasper Texas

Back2swag

Newton vs. Elysian Fields  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

With the exception of their record, I don't see anything that screams evenly matched. I'll stand by my won't be close.

All the EF fans are being cool talking football and people from Newton are talking football an being cool. 90% of big time smack talkers with their big blowout predictions on here don't even have a dog in the fight but just want to stir the pot. All u do is talk and when the game is over if EF wins you won't be anywhere to be found. We get ur point that Newton wins. Now go back to your RV, wash ur mullet and brush that tooth cause ur stinking up the tread.

• Like 1

Hate to bust your bubble, but you're argument doesn't hold up. Alto is a 2a D1 team that beat Winona this year and they lost in the first round. People its all about match ups. Certain districts are stronger than others. Certain regions are stronger than others and so on. Some of the 4th place teams could win certain regions and have a shot to go to the championship. ITS ALL ABOUT MATCHUPS. And just my opinion EF has not Matched up with no-one near the likes of NEWTON. Could be wrong. Just a opinion.

plz dont use the first game of the season as a measuring stick for winona cause were still rolling and getting better each week... Winona lost against alto first week of football we're heading into the third round, let those losses go and check the record again, everyone still playing is (2-0) and trying to be (3-0)

All the EF fans are being cool talking football and people from Newton are talking football an being cool. 90% of big time smack talkers with their big blowout predictions on here don't even have a dog in the fight but just want to stir the pot. All u do is talk and when the game is over if EF wins you won't be anywhere to be found. We get ur point that Newton wins. Now go back to your RV, wash ur mullet and brush that tooth cause ur stinking up the tread.

If you are referring to me then you are clueless and the one stinking up this thread with ignorance. First off, I am just as much a Newton fan as most if not more than some of these Newton fans and I always show up and take my licks if I have got them coming so find some facts!

48 years young. Young enough to be on the sidelines in Gilmer in 06 and watch us implode against EF.

One of my all time favorite games. 28 answered points to win the game. After Micha Smith picked up PP fumble on EF's 4 yard line and then took it to the house............GAME OVER. Paul Pewitt lost all their marbles and fell to pieces. EF scored another 21 points to win the game 28-14. EF was picked to lose that game also..........EF beat a team that they were not supposed to beat.

One of my all time favorite games. 28 answered points to win the game. After Micha Smith picked up PP fumble on EF's 4 yard line and then took it to the house............GAME OVER. Paul Pewitt lost all their marbles and fell to pieces. EF scored another 21 points to win the game 28-14. EF was picked to lose that game also..........EF beat a team that they were not supposed to beat.

Watch out. Your fixing to stir up Billy Ray Circus from Kirbyville and he is already mad cause he only gets mashed potatoes on Thursday with that one tooth.

Watch out. Your fixing to stir up Billy Ray Circus from Kirbyville and he is already mad cause he only gets mashed potatoes on Thursday with that one tooth.

really the hillBilly from EF is trying to make a funny? Do your homework before your trailer park turns the WiFi off!

With all this talk about the Newton Defense against the Elysian Fields Offense and rightfully so, what about the Elysian Fields Defense against the Newton Offense?

I think Newton's running game will be the best Elysian Fields has seen this year.

Nation, I can say that Waskom ran right up the gut on the EF Defense EARLY in the game. 56 yds on first 3 plays to score in under a minute of the game. Over 120 yds rushing in the first 2 series alone, plus a 25 yarder called back on a hold. Prolly well over 260yds on the night. (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't see this defense stopping Newton and they don't look as good as Bridge City or Silsbee. But they do look tough and physical.

Nation, I can say that Waskom ran right up the gut on the EF Defense EARLY in the game. 56 yds on first 3 plays to score in under a minute of the game. Over 120 yds rushing in the first 2 series alone, plus a 25 yarder called back on a hold. Prolly well over 260yds on the night. (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't see this defense stopping Newton and they don't look as good as Bridge City or Silsbee. But they do look tough and physical.

Are you serioulsy going back to a game played several weeks ago lol, Waskom was a much better team when they played EF before the injury bug hit them