Who will dethrone Brock?

wtxfootball

Eagleborn I know you are a big wig in the smoaky chat board, and you root for Tatum but that does not give you the right to constantly berate me on my opinion. I gladly will meet with you to debate sports face to face. I probably am more qualified in sports knowledge, people skills than you but will give you a shot. But rooting for a team such as the Tatum Lady Eagles that have turned into Long view News results/scores of a game where they scored 54 points but gave stat such as 29 total assist's as a team........well that pretty much says it all ! Let me know when can get together and fellowship. Please respect me and accept my suggestion .

Lol sure thang gramps

I know you are trying to bait me into telling you off so you can use you power to ban me, how immature. Just admit you are scared of meeting with me face to face ah for our debate ? I promise I will give you chance. Saturday in Long view Police Department parking lot ?

Ban you? Come on man... Open your eyes..

I waited for 8 hours at Jaguars for you Saturday night.. just sat there,bored, waiting on you...

• Like 1

Let me put it in a way that even you may comprehend . Tatum "SHOULD" win the first game because the FIRST place in district plays the FOURTH place team, sans first round ! Like other teams in East Texas, Tatum RARELY wins the second game. So now how about Saturday at the LPD ?

Today is Saturday...

• Like 1