Newton vs Arp

et_football

Newton vs Arp  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Just would like to tell everyone drive safe to the game tonight. Good luck to Both teams. It's been a lot of fun this week reading and posting with all of you great fans. It's nice these teams have great support from us. Remember that we do all things through Christ who strengthens me and as tonight's game starts plays ends we all have a great responsibility to ensure we do it for him. Now....hay is in the barn....both teams are as prepared for a game that has been expected by most all year. Both teams have prepared , scouted encouraged and feel they are going to prevail. Everyone take a moment and pray for those young men.

Final jj predication

Arp 22

Newton 21

Almost makes it hard to dislike JJ, almost........

Yes. You're in for a rude awakening. I hate it for you because you sure do love them Tigers.

34-14

i love each and everyone of our boys. Known most since birth....coached most since Tee ball. Most of their mommas and Daddys are life long friends.

Well looks like this is going to be a cold, wet, rainy game! Not sure if I'll drive to Nacogdoches and sit in the rain for 3 hours! I will definitely listen to it on the radio though and I'll be pulling for the tigers to get the upset!

go ahead and make the trip, probably b worth it

JJ I've been getting FB reminders all day from the 2012 game in Carthage, hope this one turns out better for you than that one did! Pulling for our District 9 boys tonight, but y'all got your work cut out for you. Best of luck, Region 3 will have an awesome representative that's for sure. Praying for a safe game and travels for everyone!

I know man I'm really debating right now but I hate sitting in the rain lol

ive stood in just about every kinda weather possible before watching a football game..lol i remember the 2nd round 2013 in carthage we played hughes springs, it was raining and sleeting that night off and on... But i love it to much not to stand in it... I even loaned my umbrella out...lol

ive stood in just about every kinda weather possible before watching a football game..lol i remember the 2nd round 2013 in carthage we played hughes springs, it was raining and sleeting that night off and on... But i love it to much not to stand in it... I even loaned my umbrella out...lol

I had that red pop up canopy on the other side that half of the HS folks were under, lol! Had to want to be there that night!

I had that red pop up canopy on the other side that half of the HS folks were under, lol! Had to want to be there that night!

lol i shouldve took my bulldog shirt off and slipped under it with yall that night.. Haha

And yes sir you definitely had to love it to b there that night. . this game tonight reminds me so much of that game.. It was so much build up through the week!

lol i shouldve took my bulldog shirt off and slipped under it with yall that night.. Haha

And yes sir you definitely had to love it to b there that night. . this game tonight reminds me so much of that game.. It was so much build up through the week!

Hey if an EF guy will let HS folks in, there would have been room for a Bulldog!