RETIREDFAN1

Malakoff vs Yoe  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Finals......who wins???

This is going to be a battle.

Miller vs Andress

Smith vs Barker

Westbrook vs Russell

Literally Identical to each other in both the secondary, WR Core, and QB.

I have to give the nod to malakoff at the QB position.

I'd take Smith over Barker

It is a push with Russell and Westbrook.

I believe the offensive line of malakoffs is a little better and bigger.

I believe the front 7 of Cameron is better and quicker than Malakoff.

I believe this game will be in the 40s bc I do not think either Offense will be stopped.

Both special Team are the same.

This game will come down to 1 thing which QB does not make the big mistake. Which ever QB throws less INTs in this game that team will win. I think Miller has the IT factor and is a little better right now than Andress.

Andress WILL be the state offensive player of the year next season!

Malakoff 49

Cameron Yoe 42

Cameron not beating Malakoff by no 2 or 3 touchdowns. If Cameron keep on going off of last year and the previous years they've had in the playoffs they will lose this game by 2-3 touchdowns. Malakoff will stop yoe offense I know that for sure. I don't think yoe will have a answer for Malakoff offense.

I'll take "Things Teague Said Last Week" for $300, Alex.

• Like 2

Im taking my Tigers and not going off anything that has happened in the last year, month or week. Turnovers and costly penalties will be the difference in this one. Malakoff by 10. The Tiger defense is the most physical we have had since the 1990 team.

highschoolfootball99, I think you make some valid points.

I believe this game will come down to two key points.

1. Both of these teams like to strike on big plays. Whichever team has the biggest amount of those plays or whichever team can limit those plays defensively could win. Make the other team drive the field.

2. QB is extremely important in a game like this, IMO. Miller and Andress are similar in their style of play and abilities. I believe the quarterback that makes those big throws and doesn't make the critical mistakes could play a huge roll in this game.

This is going to be a battle.

Miller vs Andress

Smith vs Barker

Westbrook vs Russell

Literally Identical to each other in both the secondary, WR Core, and QB.

I have to give the nod to malakoff at the QB position.

I'd take Smith over Barker

It is a push with Russell and Westbrook.

I believe the offensive line of malakoffs is a little better and bigger.

I believe the front 7 of Cameron is better and quicker than Malakoff.

I believe this game will be in the 40s bc I do not think either Offense will be stopped.

Both special Team are the same.

This game will come down to 1 thing which QB does not make the big mistake. Which ever QB throws less INTs in this game that team will win. I think Miller has the IT factor and is a little better right now than Andress.

Andress WILL be the state offensive player of the year next season!

Malakoff 49

Cameron Yoe 42

Smith isn't better than barker. Westbrook isn't better than Russel. I believe that Malakoff has the best two athletes in the state with barker and Russell. They steal other teams top athlete show every week since the beginning of the season.

They didnt steal the show against T Head #13 for Teague. He shut down Russell and had 3TDs. We just didnt have a answer for Barker at the end.

Smith has been a consistent WR for cameron for 4 years making huge plays in huge games. This is the first year ive even heard of this Barker kid......just me smith is an exceptional athlete. But hopefully Barker guards him all game long and proves me wrong.......either way both smith and westbrook.....russell and Barker will be playing both offense and defense all game long. So we will get to see who the better duo is.

Russell had several big catches against Teague 99 including a 50 yard td and the big 4-9 catch on the final drive

I honestly dnk what dbs they came against

His stats for the game were 6-140-2 td's that's a pretty good night

Regardless of all the above post while many Cameron fans may think that Russell and Barker are not great play makers etc

I bet the Cameron coaches feel differently especially after Barker scored 3 tds last year against them including a return. pick 6, and reception for a td

Russell also had several big catches and at least one td

Just as the Tiger coaches are well aware of the abilities of Smith and Westbrook

I am sure Yoe09 can weigh here he always is insightful and has a good knowledge of the game. He also does not look at everything through maroon glasses

They didnt steal the show against T Head #13 for Teague. He shut down Russell and had 3TDs. We just didnt have a answer for Barker at the end.

Smith has been a consistent WR for cameron for 4 years making huge plays in huge games. This is the first year ive even heard of this Barker kid......just me smith is an exceptional athlete. But hopefully Barker guards him all game long and proves me wrong.......either way both smith and westbrook.....russell and Barker will be playing both offense and defense all game long. So we will get to see who the better duo is.

Barker has been getting double coverage his way all year. He will or better have it Friday night or it will be a long night for yoe. Smith is a good receiver I take nothing away from him but I know barker can cover him one on one. I'm sure barker will give him everything he ask for Friday night. As for #13 from Teague he doesn't matter he is somewhere practicing basketball right now and he wasn't enough Friday night."big Time player make big time plays" barker and Russell been doing that all year that's why they are 13-0. Barker has been making plays for Malakoff for a while now he was they guy who returned the kickoff on yoe last year and had a pick 6. Say what you want but yoe knows that barker and Russel are both dangerous.

Malakoff will take care of business this week vs YOE #revenge

Coach Tommy Brashear on a roll, defense playing as good as anyone. RB Nico Vagas will be the difference maker. Hey if there is a slip up and Malakoff prevails, and if Coach Tommy gets tired of the criticism within Yoe Nation there is a opening in administration been told. Yoe by 9 points. It is just a game, pray for no serious injuries.

Barker can beat you in so many phases of the game. You can't kick the ball his way. You can't throw the ball his way. He has to be double covered to be contained."Danferous".... Russel just throw it up and I'll bet my last dollar he comes down with it. Sorry but I'm taking barker and Russel when it comes to the duo. Plus Malakoff has the better QB.

Looking at the forecast for Friday night both air attacks may be slowed down a bit. Both offenses are explosive, should be no argument from either side about that. I firmly believe this game comes down to who plays better defense Friday night. Yoe has tradition and will be a tough out for sure but I like our chances. Good luck to both teams and safe travels.