Gilmer Buckeyes vs Celina Bobcats

BadWolf

Gilmer vs Celina  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Pick this battle of behemoths

Nah, Celina got lucky. GW beat them and PG beat them. The only place it shows a W is in the record books. Celina won't advance again. They don't really have any talent. Thier line is big but slow and easily tricked. The QB...he hits the ground good...I'm not sure about 8. He was limping around after the game with an ice pack on his foot...QB probably did that. Not impressed with how they played yesterday. Not gonna win like that forever.

So your not impressed with how Celina played? I guess your really down and not very impressed with PG then? Ive seen you make comments on how Celina isnt impressive and not very good. Well guess what Celina is moving on and PG is playing basketball. Dude think before you speak! Oh and before you try to blame the refs Celina had 12 penalties for 80 yards compared to PG's 7 for 55 yards. Also the game is 48 mins long, dont leave the game in doubt for the refs to make a bad call that could cost you the game!!! Except your defeat and move on cause thats all you can do!!!

So your not impressed with how Celina played? I guess your really down and not very impressed with PG then? Ive seen you make comments on how Celina isnt impressive and not very good. Well guess what Celina is moving on and PG is playing basketball. Dude think before you speak! Oh and before you try to blame the refs Celina had 12 penalties for 80 yards compared to PG's 7 for 55 yards. Also the game is 48 mins long, dont leave the game in doubt for the refs to make a bad call that could cost you the game!!! Except your defeat and move on cause thats all you can do!!!

Yeah this is sort of my thoughts there were some calls Pleasant Grove did not get that would have helped them tremendously but in the end their offense was pretty much shut down all day except for a big big plays

don't let him get you riled up. He's a sore loser and his comments are irrelevant
  • Like 1

I'll congratulate you guys when yall get a clean win. Won't happen. Luck runs out this week.[/quote

Dude just stop it.. you're making yourself look silly... first you jump all over micotrav and now you're that guy that can't take a loss. Tell ya what why don't we head to the gym and play some B'ball it will take your mind off football. afterall you do have time now don't you.

• Like 2

I'll congratulate you guys when yall get a clean win. Won't happen. Luck runs out this week.[/quote

Dude just stop it.. you're making yourself look silly... first you jump all over micotrav and now you're that guy that can't take a loss. Tell ya what why don't we head to the gym and play some B'ball it will take your mind off football. afterall you do have time now don't you.

PGDad has had less than a day to throw up those basketballs. How long have you had?

So anyone who knows,,,, what's Celina's strong suit on offense? Are they primarily a running team? Do they pass much unless it's 3rd and long? What type defense have they been using? I know how they played last year, just wondered if they're the same basic team they were last season. From what I see of their game scores this year, they seem to be a little bit down from last season,,, but a little down is still a strong team. I don't think their strength of schedule has been near as strong as Gilmer's, but that's speculation, and hard to prove. If the Gilmer team shows up that's played the last couple of games,,, I'll say this, "if" Celina wins,, it won't be an easy win. We owe them orange and white turkeyes,,,, and nothing would please me more than a strong effort against a great team like the Bobcats.

Well said

Correct me if I wrong, but Jasper players were all over 6'. The big worry was their line was 6'3-6'4, .......

That is probably generally true about the Jasper lines. But the QB? Maybe five foot? He had to scramble to get to a place where he could see over the offensive line. No, not ALL Jasper players were over six foot. But it would have been nice!