Taking a Knee During

tdJesus

What's the difference if the team is taking a knee or standing up as long as they are conducting themselves in an orderly manner. Now this is what I consider disrespectful is when a team is shaking hands after the game and a few of the opposing teams players taunt the opposing teams fans with obscene gestures. I witnessed this happen this year.

We saw that a couple times last season in the playoffs...

There was a time when it was a "Given" that you took a knee out of genuine concern for an injured player... The Simple fact that this thread even Exists is proof enough to me that this country is in an irreversible moral decline brought on by folks who don't give a Rat's Rearend about anything or AnyOne than themselves. God help us!....

If the existence of this thread is proof enough of the moral decline of our country, you might want to take a look at the real immoral activity going on all around and you're going to lose your mind. This thread has zero to do with moral decline. It's all just personal preference.

If the existence of this thread is proof enough of the moral decline of our country, you might want to take a look at the real immoral activity going on all around and you're going to lose your mind. This thread has zero to do with moral decline. It's all just personal preference.

Have seen it & it only further proves my point...