Mason got a chance against Refugio?

Everide2016

If you get a chance to see Mason play I would recommend that you do. They are my favorite HS team. They have a chance to win, but Refugio will probably because they just have too many talented athletes. However, it is a treat to watch Mason play. They are the hardest playing, non showboating, team oriented group you will find. The town all comes to the games and it's always an electric atmosphere at a Punchers game. Also, if you ever have a chance to go watch a game in the Puncher dome, do. It is a good show.

• Like 1

I've always liked Mason, to me they represent what I think high-school football should be. If Refugio has a flat or off night, Mason can and will make them pay. That being said Refugio is as athletically sound as could be asked for by any coach and would seem to probably have the inside track to Jerry's world. But like has been stated before, the road to the SC is littered with teams that shouldn't have even conceivably lost.. Mason is the epitome of why we play the game,and as such has earned my respek.. Chain out

If you get a chance to see Mason play I would recommend that you do. They are my favorite HS team. They have a chance to win, but Refugio will probably because they just have too many talented athletes. However, it is a treat to watch Mason play. They are the hardest playing, non showboating, team oriented group you will find. The town all comes to the games and it's always an electric atmosphere at a Punchers game. Also, if you ever have a chance to go watch a game in the Puncher dome, do. It is a good show.

Every Texas HS football fan has to see a game at the Puncher Dome.

Will the layoff at the jar factory cause Mason to drop another classification?

Was the layoff a result of 1. more folks using plastic? 2. Sand being diverted to fracking wells? 3. a plant move to Mexico,

if so will Trump save their jobs?

In reference to Puncher dome, is this the only covered high school football field?

Will the layoff at the jar factory cause Mason to drop another classification?

Was the layoff a result of 1. more folks using plastic? 2. Sand being diverted to fracking wells? 3. a plant move to Mexico,

if so will Trump save their jobs?

In reference to Puncher dome, is this the only covered high school football field?

Mexia's home side is covered the same way

I've always liked Mason, to me they represent what I think high-school football should be. If Refugio has a flat or off night, Mason can and will make them pay. That being said Refugio is as athletically sound as could be asked for by any coach and would seem to probably have the inside track to Jerry's world. But like has been stated before, the road to the SC is littered with teams that shouldn't have even conceivably lost.. Mason is the epitome of why we play the game,and as such has earned my respek.. Chain out

Based on what I heard the Mason coach saying about Refugio on the radio earlier this week, I'd be beyond hard pressed to agree with you that "Mason is the epitome of why we play the game." Poor class across the board. Probably fueled the fire a bit in Refugio players whipping Mason in an embarrassing fashion for Mason. Looked like peewee vs high school. Mason's score came against 3rd and 4th stringers.

Didn't know he was talking trash.. Usta be classy dude and they played straight up football.. My bad... Hahahaha

I thought the same and he probably still is, just seemed like he had some kind of serious hang up with Refugio. It was definitely bulletin board material and disappointing coming out of Mason. Kind of a reversal of roles.