Refugio vs Centerville

wooderson

Refugio vs. Centerville   

33 members have voted

1. 1. State semifinals. Who wins????

Region 3 gonna be tough next year.. Lotta young teams this year but will be loaded next year.. Watch and see.

We'll see. "Loaded" is a relative term. Region 3 could be "loaded" compared to this year and based on what I saw against Refugio, they would still need to step it up a few notches to be able to compete at the semi-final level.

I'm not talking bout relatives, Im point blank telling yall that region three is loaded with talent that comes of age next year. State champ comes out of this region next year. you are welcome to disagree wholeheartedly and that's fine by me, but I personally saw youth take its toll this year and when the young gets seasoned it's gonna be very hard to stop. Personally I see four teams in R3 that are flat out dangerous and were derailed by youth and inexperienced players, give them one more year and they'll be extremely hard to handle.

I agree totally with you regarding talent level coming back next year, but I'm talking about the whole picture starting with coaching. Hey man Refugio and Crawford, Mart, Shiner, Mason their on another level. In this region their not many coaches that make second half adjustments and talent wise only San Augustine and Alto have the per capita talent to match up with the mentioned teams above. I believe region 4 will be weaker, but there was 3 teams in region 4 better than Centerville and the other region teams.

This might be region 3 best chance to catch region 4 sleeping next year after that I don't know Centerville-needs to have Refugio name on their off season board and the rest of the region 3 teams like Carlisle, Alto, San Augustine, Lovelady, Big Sandy, Cayuga, West Sabine, Joaquin need to follow its time put up or shut up. I do believe Crawford will beat Mart though in SCgame this weekend, but we have to go through region 4 to get there.

Centerville- needs to develop more than a run oriented team.

San Augustine-needs to understand team first.

Lovelady-opening it up more

Big Sandy-believe you belong with the Alto's.

Alto-simple put your sprint relay on the field all at the same time and found the weak spot on the other team and let the Mack truck go.

West Sabine-Become more than a couple of year wonder boys, one year your hear next you gone.

Groveton- will they every be Groveton again? 80's 90's most of the names of Thomas, Horace's, Lees, are on teams called Diboll, Corrigan, Lufkin now.