who wins  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Boling

Canadian lost their star QB to graduation. If it was he still playing I would say yes. Also lost receiver from last year. I put EF QB the best Passer and receiver combo.A team doesn't have to be the best at passing just a dependable mix. You cant keep running up the middle all night. Then when pass launch bombs everytime. You just need some short hookups along with the run. Get first downs..

Canadian is the best passing team in 3A Div 2 they run the whole route tree. Wr's are small but quick. and don't go down easy

Word on the street is that Boling is getting ready to unveil a secret weapon they've been sitting on all year, just been waiting for the right moment. Couldn't get my source to give a hint what this is, but I wasn't convinced. I'm thinking if Arp just sticks with their game plan they'll be ready to handle anything Boling brings to the game.

Crazy game it is as I believed that East Bernard would come out of this region only to get beat last week by Lexington and now see East Bernard's district rival Boling, who they beat earlier, come out on top in this region. Strange bounces as Boling beat Lexington last nite.

Was hoping to see the EB Freaky Deak on here this week but no such luck...lol Good luck Arp.

Exact same thing happened with EF, Newton, and Arp. EF beats Arp in district, falls to Newton last week, Newton falls to Arp this week. That's the way the ball bounces sometimes, but it strange it happened to both teams in this semifinal game!

Word on the street is that Boling is getting ready to unveil a secret weapon they've been sitting on all year, just been waiting for the right moment. Couldn't get my source to give a hint what this is, but I wasn't convinced. I'm thinking if Arp just sticks with their game plan they'll be ready to handle anything Boling brings to the game.

your source was certain about Newton's as well....guess they decided to keep it under wraps for next year

Hey JJ .. Newton game is done. Y'all won.. Congratulations pulling for you guys next round. All the salt rubbing in the wound not gonna change that..Newton will be right back next year.. bet on it..don't rub wound to much.. Karma lurks 24/7

Hey JJ .. Newton game is done. Y'all won.. Congratulations pulling for you guys next round. All the salt rubbing in the wound not gonna change that..Newton will be right back next year.. bet on it..don't rub wound to much.. Karma lurks 24/7

I'm teasing him because he said the same thing with y'all lol....i just watched the film...wow is all I can say. Y'all played great on defense.

I thought D did their job.. Yalls D did theirs. Our offense just relied to much on the run. We been working on passing all year but really didn't see much during the game. I think the plan was yalls D would ware down second half and stay with the run. Didn't happen.Only my opinion may be different.

I thought D did their job.. Yalls D did theirs. Our offense just relied to much on the run. We been working on passing all year but really didn't see much during the game. I think the plan was yalls D would ware down second half and stay with the run. Didn't happen.Only my opinion may be different.

angle was why. If they had been side by side racing on film it looks like Medlock was faster. But football speed and Track speed are way different

Boling looks a lot like Alto......i mean a lot like Alto!!!!!!

as long as y'all stay health and keep playing yalls ball, in two weeks you can tell em I told you so

Haha that's funny! They must not know about that East Texas speed we got over here but they will find out quick on Friday! I hope your Tigers prepare well this week and take care of business Friday night!

you going to attend this one