who wins  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Boling

Unless those running backs can kick...it's kind of a mute point. To win the big one, you need a complete team (offense, defense, special teams, coaching, etc.). All the speed in the world won't help if you score 6 and the other team scores 7.

our kicker was young. He had a good season and will keep getting better. Honestly tho it's not gonna matter the next few years.

I hope you're right. I was really rooting for the Tigers to represent and I'm not trying to beat up on the kicker. I know he must feel terrible. I hope he uses it as fuel to get better...

hes a great kid. These kids are already motivated to get back and finish. Can you imagine what Arp will look like with 2 Overshown boys rolling lol. Damarvion Overshown little brother is Fr Trend Jones. For years these two have put on shows for Arp youth sports. Trend is faster than Dee. He is one we all have been waiting on to finally hit Varsity. Now it gets better......they got some cousins joining them as well lol....add them to some old school Arp boys like Wright, shores, Shuttlesworths, Mauldins, Burnett's and a few more Arp football legend families and bammmm most stacked group of Tigers in history!

We going undefeated in district next year lol

no you won't. But wish you luck.

that's just dumb

Pot calling the kettle black. What's dumb is the hype you always give Arp. Yes, they are good and I'm happy to see them do good, but I've never seen anyone who is so out of touch with what's going on in the rest of the state. No way the three you mentioned are the best this year or next. Your previous prognosticating has proven you really don't have a grasp on reality.

Pot calling the kettle black. What's dumb is the hype you always give Arp. Yes, they are good and I'm happy to see them do good, but I've never seen anyone who is so out of touch with what's going on in the rest of the state. No way the three you mentioned are the best this year or next. Your previous prognosticating has proven you really don't have a grasp on reality.

lol come next year you'll see. Arp performed great this year. Was 1 of the best 4 teams left in the state. So say what you want but that is living up to expectations and especially when Arp was written off in round 3 by basically everyone. The Boling game was what it was. As far as next year goes well stay off the damn bandwagon man. By week 4 folks will be figuring out Arp and jj is for real. Bring back the Top player in 3A plus a loaded sr jr and sophomore class will only aid that situation. As far as Troup and West Rusk goes well.....both are gonna be great. Very great. EF brings back a strong group and Waskom well....I ain't holding my breath

lol come next year you'll see. Arp performed great this year. Was 1 of the best 4 teams left in the state. So say what you want but that is living up to expectations and especially when Arp was written off in round 3 by basically everyone. The Boling game was what it was. As far as next year goes well stay off the damn bandwagon man. By week 4 folks will be figuring out Arp and jj is for real. Bring back the Top player in 3A plus a loaded sr jr and sophomore class will only aid that situation. As far as Troup and West Rusk goes well.....both are gonna be great. Very great. EF brings back a strong group and Waskom well....I ain't holding my breath

Yeah, 'wait 'til next year.' You've been saying that for how many years now? Never been on the bandwagon as I'm not from Arp, but I would like to see them take a championship eventually. If that's next year, super. Just weird, but not unexpected, for you to be saying something I posted is "dumb" with all the ridiculous postings you've made over the years. Talk about dumb. Occasionally it's alright hold just a little in reserve instead of blathering on constantly.

Do not be surprised if some of you have to eat some of your words. Kids coming from Jr. High have to adjust to the speed of the game and mental adjustments. Yes there are kids that do just fine but realize that they are young. Lot of things can happen between now and next year.

I'm not sure whom your talking about But no Freshman from Arp will play Varsity football till playoff time.