The Smoakhouse Forums

Carthage vs China Spring

Carthage vs. China Spring  

98 members have voted

1. 1. State semifinals. Who wins?

Many thanks to all the great post. I was able to pass on the play to my partners in the swamp.

Absolutely Great Game!

• Like 1
  • Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What in the hell?   I go to sleep late last night and wake up to cluster of everyone losing their minds.   While the allegations of anything U.I.L. and eligibility is not a current issue, Mark Cou

That is why you don't post rumors... if you hear one that may have legs, David Smoak has the contacts to find out and people in place to help monitor growing stories

If football gods exist, they are driving Surratt's playoff car right now.

Can we be beat this post season? 5 turnovers? Missed XP. Missed FG in OT. What in the holy hell is going on? I never seen anything like this post season. Carthage has so much heart it crazy. They will not be denied.

If football gods exist, they are driving Surratt's playoff car right now.

• Like 3

was that triple or quadruple ot?

Triple

Another come back by carthage in the second half.... Now if CS blows them out the first half say 3 td's this will be a different story.Carthage

by 7

missed it by one....patting myself on the back lol Great job dawgs !

What a game!

On a side note CS is protesting the game over an ineligible player. Don't think it will fly with this UIL but it is a story!

If Carthage has an ineligible player, the game should be forfeited. Why would the UIL do any different?

What a game!

On a side note CS is protesting the game over an ineligible player. Don't think it will fly with this UIL but it is a story!

Well I heard the CIA is certain the Russians hacked the CS game plan to benefit Carthage.

• Like 1

Feel so bad for China Spring kicker but way to go Carthage. If Waskom can't make it Carthage is the next best thing.

The kicker cannot make up for what the rest of the team should have done for 48 minutes. Do not blame him.

• Like 1

Congrats from Gilmer. Glad the Dawgs are representing East Texas well. Now bring home that state championship!

I knew it would be a close one but I didn't expect this. Like I and many other people in this thread have said earlier...........Don't bet against Coach Surratt and his Bulldogs when the playoffs start!

Got to give'em credit...coulda/shoulda lost to Silsbee in rd 1...trailed Hendo in 4th qtr in rd 3...escaped when Staff missed 34 yd gw fg in rd 4...won in 3 ot's in rd 5. 4 playoff wins by a grand total of 13 pts. Just amazing lol. Congrats and good luck against Wylie.

Congrats to China Spring, you had a awesome season and played tough as heck tonight. What can be said about the Dawgs defense, they held China Spring to just 3 points in the 2nd half. I know the players had to be exhausted, because both teams left it on the field tonight. Carthage had 4 turnovers and China Spring only had 1, a battle that was great to witness. I have no voice but it was all worth it, I will recoup and be ready next Friday. I am glad that we go into the Championship game without injuries. One game at a time, Go Dawgs!

You obviously know something more than the casual obsever. Do you have a contact at CS to confirm or deny this statement? I don't think for one minute that any coach in the semi finals would take a chance on an ineligible player, especially Coach Surrat.

I heard the same thing. Before game even started.

Congrats dawgs

Why Thank you Pack... I know you had to reach Way into yourself to make that post!!! Jk... Thanks, man.
  • Like 1