Sweetwater vs Gilmer 4A DII semi finals at McLane Stadium in Waco

jubilant

Sweetwater vs. Gilmer  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Semifinals. Who wins????

I hear metalhead10 and michaelmyers are taking over the coaching duties for the Pritchett Pirates. The Pirates will be pretty dang good next year with these two experts at the helm. Just hope michaelmyers doesn't recruit any of the Buckeyes to come his way, it has been rumored that he likes to take the high school players to whataburger and get inside information about strategies for games and things are going on in locker room. Sounds a little creepy to me. One thing is for sure, these two have all the answers and the community of Pritchett is lucky to have these two future hall of famers.

Everyone likes Whataburger.Thats not creepy at all.Whats creepy is well I'm not allowed to say on here or I will get banned.You know what I'm talking about though.Its more sick than creepy though!

LOL...According to Gilmer folks and even a couple of coaches these are two of the biggest knuckleheads in Gilmer. Neither of them accomplished anything to speak of in athletics but they want to criticize a coach that went 27-3 with 2 State Semi-Final appearances in 2 years? Talk about clueless! And that is a creepy story you just shared.

Hahaha good one you want a be buckeye lol