Sweetwater vs Gilmer 4A DII semi finals at McLane Stadium in Waco

jubilant

Sweetwater vs. Gilmer  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Semifinals. Who wins????

We have been very fortunate...this will be our 4th State Semifinal in 5 years...it is always good to be playing after Thanksgiving

Agree!

Only year out of the last 5 that we didn't advance to at least the semis was when we played that great Argyle team in the 3rd round in 2013. That was the state championship game.

I know Fairfield had Rose at RB that year and Argyle was behind in that game, but who ever won that game between us and Argyle was winning state that year. Too bad the game had to happen so early in the playoffs.

Agree!

Only year out of the last 5 that we didn't advance to at least the semis was when we played that great Argyle team in the 3rd round in 2013. That was the state championship game.

I know Fairfield had Rose at RB that year and Argyle was behind in that game, but who ever won that game between us and Argyle was winning state that year. Too bad the game had to happen so early in the playoffs.

Don't agree. Fairfield should have won that game. They had the better team!

Very fortunate Bob. Very fortunate. It's just a dang good time to be a Buckeye fan. We have been on multiple occasions where most strive to go once. Hard work pays off. The Buckeyes have been blessed.

We are spoiled and I am kinda ashamed...but I keep a stiff upper lip...pounding on some West Texas aR$$ is always fun...East Texas Speed Kills & when the Beast From the East rolls out, wellit is fun to see em flail around

So does anyone know which side of the stadium at Baylor is the home crowd parking lot? North or South? If it's south side, we'd have to park south of the River and that's a long walk,, HOpe it's on opposite side. My wife has some trouble on longer walks like that.

Hoping they have some transportation from Gate C (entrance)...best I can tell, we are "Home" side...dierct opposite from entry

So does anyone know which side of the stadium at Baylor is the home crowd parking lot? North or South? If it's south side, we'd have to park south of the River and that's a long walk,, HOpe it's on opposite side. My wife has some trouble on longer walks like that.

Judging from the picture, it looks like the "home" side is on the west side of the stadium nearest I-35. If you get there early enough you probably shouldn't have any trouble finding a parking spot on that side of the stadium, and it's not that far of a walk. The majority of the parking is on the east northeast side of the stadium.

Got to watch alittle video on the SW Mustangs, they are not a typical WTexas team, they can spread the ball around and they have speed, they go for 2 every time on pat, and will go for it on fourth down, they go fast on offense aswell, Gilmer will have its hands full, no cupcakes at this stage, Gilmer will have to play turnover free football, and keep the penalties to a minimum, and try not to give up the big plays, they do that they have a good shot to win!