2017 3a Division 2 District 9

headhunter02

Arp is going to have a huge drop off come next year. Not even going to be close to what they had this year.

I am not gonna say that. Waskom got written off with Amie back. Overshawn is back. Arp will be the team to beat I think. Lots of uncertainty for almost every squad. Should be interesting.

yes they will. Once again this was year 1 of 4. It only gets better every year from here. Run your head and look dumb please. Lol

I honestly thought Arps offense very vanilla and lived on the big plays of kayce and Skylar with just their speed and the occasional jump ball to overshawn. And losing 2 of those 3 will give a big drop off to their offensive productivity.

I am not gonna say that. Waskom got written off with Amie back. Overshawn is back. Arp will be the team to beat I think. Lots of uncertainty for almost every squad. Should be interesting.

Overshown back with a mirrored image little brother joining him :)

Statistically, there aren't going to be many in Aimee's class for a three year career with a few games for a fourth year. I would say even fewer could claim defensive MVP in a state title game and return the next year to be the offensive mvp in a title game.

But Overshawn and Medlock were good this year. Seems like I was chastised for making a statement unlike but similar in preseason. Something about realizing that was the dumbest post I ever made.😂

Yes i said overshow because he is overrated. If his lil bro is as good as you say he wouldve already been on varsity. You will always be homer of the year jj. Overshow as good as Chan lol thats funny.

You know what they say.....You can lead an old mule to water but you make him drink!