Best Place to Sit at AT&T?

Everide2016

In your opinion, where is the best place to sit at AT&T to get the best view of the games? Field level or the first section closest to the field? Second level that places you high enough up that you can see what's unfolding on the field and not have to bend the neck too much to see the big screen?

2nd level first 3 rows was the best vantage point imho[/quote

Agreed. Sitting 1st level makes it tough on your neck. Regardless of your intentions, you cannot stop yourself from looking at the 80 yard big screen after every play!

That's what I don't like about having all these games at Jerry World.

Normally, during a state championship, all of the fans are immersed in the game and being loud, heck, even paying attention.

At Jerry World, 75% of the fans are craning their neck to wave at the screen. No crowd involvement, TV timeouts are annoying.

I understand the "wow factor" of playing where the Cowboys play, but that huge screen takes away from the atmosphere of high school football...

Oh...

If you are a fan of the team that's playing... 1st level is my preference. Still a really good view. Not as flat as it appears.

If you are just there to watch... 2nd level... but 3rd level is the best (if it's open)

Endzone 2nd level.....definately at Old Texas Stadium...endzone....I want to watch line play and watch the holes and lanes open up

I disagree with you on Texas Stadium. I scored some tickets back in 1996 from a guy that came into my workplace, and I was sort of leery because he only wanted $25 for them. They were on the 35 yard line in the temporary seating that they made. The chairs were folding chairs, but you saw every play didn't need binoculars or anything. I had seen several games in Texas Stadium, sat in the end zone twice and hated it. I guess the seats would have been better if more scoring would have been in the end zone I was sitting, but all but one was at the other end of the field.

I disagree with you on Texas Stadium. I scored some tickets back in 1996 from a guy that came into my workplace, and I was sort of leery because he only wanted $25 for them. They were on the 35 yard line in the temporary seating that they made. The chairs were folding chairs, but you saw every play didn't need binoculars or anything. I had seen several games in Texas Stadium, sat in the end zone twice and hated it. I guess the seats would have been better if more scoring would have been in the end zone I was sitting, but all but one was at the other end of the field.

Haha i watched a game at LSU once 1st row endzone seats... LSU won something like 48-3... but only 1 TD happened on my end... the rest of the time i was having to watch the video board for the most part.

That's what I don't like about having all these games at Jerry World.

Normally, during a state championship, all of the fans are immersed in the game and being loud, heck, even paying attention.

At Jerry World, 75% of the fans are craning their neck to wave at the screen. No crowd involvement, TV timeouts are annoying.

I understand the "wow factor" of playing where the Cowboys play, but that huge screen takes away from the atmosphere of high school football...

Exactly. It's great for the FB team, for the fans it can be a whip. .

Haha i watched a game at LSU once 1st row endzone seats... LSU won something like 48-3... but only 1 TD happened on my end... the rest of the time i was having to watch the video board for the most part.

That's exactly what I hate about end zone seats at any game. If you're at the right end, I'm sure it's great. If all the scoring is done at the other end of the field they are worse than sitting behind a support beam.