Lake Travis' Charlie Brewer

Hookemhorns88

SMU is having a great recruiting year. The Mustangs are building a strong program. It has been several decades since they could claim themselves as a National powerhouse like Alabama, Ohio State, Auburn, Florida, etc.....

Haven't seen the Brewer kid play but you lost me at claiming SMU as a national powerhouse.

I can't understand how all these top notch high school kids are no longer wanting to go to UT. great tradition, and although we have been bad for a few years, you'd think a good percentage of these kids would prefer to go there, knowing they have a good chance at getting early playing time.

I can't understand how all these top notch high school kids are no longer wanting to go to UT. great tradition, and although we have been bad for a few years, you'd think a good percentage of these kids would prefer to go there, knowing they have a good chance at getting early playing time.

UT has Buechele and now Ehlinger, why on Earth would Brewer go there when he could very well start at SMU?

I saw alot of Gilbert in him with that throwing motion trying to look pretty with every pass and thats not gonna get him far at the next level trying to be mechanical with every throw, it caused Gilbert into throwing alot of int's which got him benched at Texas

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I was just about to say that. I heard they got a few players to flip. Not sure if that's true or not. I know they were trying to get Bryson and one of the top running backs in the nation.

Someone posted that all 5 of Herman's commits were all flips

They sent me a letter "begging".

Is there any chance Ebner chooses Baylor?

Has Van Zandt opened his recruitment back up yet? It wouldn't surprise me if he did. As a matter of fact it would surprise me if he didn't open it back up.

I would like to see Ebner, Van Zandt, and Ingram all play at the next level together.

Is there any chance Ebner chooses Baylor?

Has Van Zandt opened his recruitment back up yet? It wouldn't surprise me if he did. As a matter of fact it would surprise me if he didn't open it back up.

I would like to see Ebner, Van Zandt, and Ingram all play at the next level together.

IDK honestly on Ebner.

As of now Lakendrick he is still a TCU commit.