Hendo Stadium Renovation

EnjoyLife

Old entrances, locker rooms and visitors restrooms are already gone. Visitors concession stand (seperate building) is still standing but I think it is also going to be replaced. Things should be MUCH improved when our friends from Tatum show up in week 2 next September :)

Lol I never gave a 2nd thought to what anyone thinks especially that guy. I am just estasic it's finally happening. Right up there under winning state in 2010. Henderson has come a long way. Jumbotron, million dollar turf, now this . Basically a new stadium. Hopefully they fix the parking situation either buy land behind stadium or buy those two rundown housses and paved the whole thing.

I am Glad they finally got something done... The Whole community should be proud!😋

The parking is being addressed. This is a two year project so we will all have to be patient.

But it will be very nice once it's completed I just wish there could have been more done to the visitors seats (adding more) but they are doing their best with what room they have.

Gotta say thanks to the donor again got too meet him and it was a pleasure!

Old entrances, locker rooms and visitors restrooms are already gone. Visitors concession stand (seperate building) is still standing but I think it is also going to be replaced. Things should be MUCH improved when our friends from Tatum show up in week 2 next September :)

The stadium entry will be approximately 8700 square feet, and will consist of of locker rooms, restrooms, a concession stand and some very nice meeting rooms. Some of the drawings I have seen are very nice, and Henderson will be very blessed to have it. I am proud to say it will be sitting on a Geotechnical foundation design completed by yours truly..

Yes, there are also going to be additions to some of the ancillary features, as well as parking.

Awesome. theres nothing like the atmosphere of a carthage henderson game. hate it to be diminished cause we barely have room to sit and that front row was so close to the stands fencing you could barely walk to concessions and the outhouses. Good for henderson!

oops not sure what happened there

Awesome. theres nothing like the atmosphere of a carthage henderson game. hate it to be diminished cause we barely have room to sit. Good for henderson!

If I am not mistaken visitors seating will increase by approx 400 with seating running goal line to goal line.

Maybe there is parking for visitors that I don't know about, but I have had to park in the neighborhood before. You have definitely have to get there early, parking is similar to parking at our old stadium. The upgrades will be very nice, we should get to see the changes next year.