Which Winter/Spring Sport are you excited for?

Coach Rab

This is usually the dead period for most of us since the basketball championships in East Texas are rare... so which sport are you looking forward to this year and why?

Do you think your school has a legit shot in soccer, basketball, baseball or team track? Looking for some healthy discussion and maybe some fun trash talk... usually see that more between baseball rivals than anyone else...

Yes, it probably depends on where you are located. We have built a good soccer and baseball/softball program. The Bulldogs have been consistent playoff contenders for at least the last 5-7 years in both.

Basketball has been up and down, with the girls basketball program only having 1 down year in several years.

In the past, soccer was about as exciting as watching paint dry, but now that we have been successful, it has been catching on in both the boys and girls programs. We have hired some good coaches and they are seriously building respectable programs.

I still prefer baseball as the next sport up after football.

I would really like to see boxing in the UIL for both girls and boys. If that happened, then I would prefer boxing without a doubt.

Wrestling is ok, and it is growing, but not that interesting to me. But I don't even know when wrestling season is...?

Yes, it probably depends on where you are located. We have built a good soccer and baseball/softball program. The Bulldogs have been consistent playoff contenders for at least the last 5-7 years in both.

Basketball has been up and down, with the girls basketball program only having 1 down year in several years.

In the past, soccer was about as exciting as watching paint dry, but now that we have been successful, it has been catching on in both the boys and girls programs. We have hired some good coaches and they are seriously building respectable programs.

I still prefer baseball as the next sport up after football.

I would really like to see boxing in the UIL for both girls and boys. If that happened, then I would prefer boxing without a doubt.

Wrestling is ok, and it is growing, but not that interesting to me. But I don't even know when wrestling season is...?

Is RCISD Stadium available for soccer playoffs or wrestling meets?
  • Like 3

How about the 1st Annual Smoaky BBQ Cook Off? Participants from member forum.

Is RCISD Stadium big enough to hold such an event? Look at the membership rolls and ask yourself "What if we offer all of these people free food?" But, hey, "If you build it, they will come!"
  • Like 1