District 11-2A (D-I) Football

upullinmychain

Probably because that same bunch of players went three rounds deep last year and barely got beat by SA, I was there and watched the game. They are solid when they get rolling.

I guess I didnt realize how many they returned . I knew they were very good last year but thought they lost a lot . I see they returned 9 starters though so never mind!

I was there too Chain. Rusk Eagle Stadium. Their bathrooms ####. Nearly everybody on Big Sandy roster were either grade 10 or 11. Big and fast.

I know it's not any sort of guarantee about anything you can have great numbers but if you play a team of 15 kids that are great you'll get beat... but the kids only playing one way is starting to show more fruits especially on offense by the amount of reps they get in practice. Dressing 35-40 for varsity is a bunch of kids at our level. Think there are 23 seniors.

Probably because that same bunch of players went three rounds deep last year and barely got beat by SA, I was there and watched the game. They are solid when they get rolling.

SA had no rushing defense last year....at all! If we had a little d it wouldnt have been that close!

You know I'm taking my Indians, Alto is progressively becoming one dimensional at the moment and I think coach Lawson will be ready for that. Give me Joe in a close game going to the wire. Unless SA has a complete and utter mental meltdown, they should have there game with shelbyville in hand by early third quarter.. I like to bs alot, but if I pick games, I go with what's on the table for both at that time.. As for the bs - SA game last year, if bs could have caught anything down field without the refs flagging them for stupid penalties, that game could have gone either way.. All jokes aside, bs has the tools to become a very, very, dangerous opponent in the playoffs this year.. Along with Rivercrest, they've found that other level now, all they need is time playing against perennial power teams to sharpen their game.. Js

Dont be doing any drinking on 16th Avenue.

Got a poll down in the other place of teams covered by them. You & I know polls are just something to talk about. Other than that, pretty much meaningless. But here's the top 4 now:

1- San Augustine

2- Price Carlisle

3- Gilmer Union Hill

4- Joaquin

Last week, prior to Evadales lost to Hemphill, we were ranked 5th & Joaquin 6. I wrote the head man an IM, and said I love my Rebs, but no way we should be ahead of Joaquin lol. We're down to #7, which is generous. Think y'all have a durn tough District. Wolf man will get on me, but I got Rans first and Wolves second.

Got a poll down in the other place of teams covered by them. You & I know polls are just something to talk about. Other than that, pretty much meaningless. But here's the top 4 now:

1- San Augustine

2- Price Carlisle

3- Gilmer Union Hill

4- Joaquin

Last week, prior to Evadales lost to Hemphill, we were ranked 5th & Joaquin 6. I wrote the head man an IM, and said I love my Rebs, but no way we should be ahead of Joaquin lol. We're down to #7, which is generous. Think y'all have a durn tough District. Wolf man will get on me, but I got Rans first and Wolves second.

What area do these people report?

What area do these people report?

SeTx. And San Augustine is at the upper most limit, so they cover their District. And in 2A, includes 12 & 11 2AD1 and 12-2AD2.

They have 10 mods that vote, but imo, they know little about 2A teams, especially the ones further north of SA.

SeTx. And San Augustine is at the upper most limit, so they cover their District. And in 2A, includes 12 & 11 2AD1 and 12-2AD2.

They have 10 mods that vote, but imo, they know little about 2A teams, especially the ones further north of SA.

Thats an understatement. Union Hill is 6-man.

Yep, it's 2A & 6 man. They combine 5A & 6A - 4A & 3A. Just a dart throwing contest.

So theyre ranking teams from 6-man vs. regular football teams? They may as well put water polo in with synchronized swimming.

This is why smoaky.com is the premier sports website, ladies and gentlemen!

• Like 2

So theyre ranking teams from 6-man vs. regular football teams? They may as well put water polo in with synchronized swimming.

Can you imagine Us playing 6 man with the athletes we have right now?

I think it's garbage...so it Smoaky's list!

My team is number one on their list and i still think its garbage!