District 11-2A (D-I) Football

upullinmychain

Tenaha is ranked ahead of mart. And have a common opponent Kerens. Tenaha wins 28-9 was only up 7-0 at half. Mart won 63-0. If I had to guess mart would blow up tenaha. So those rankings don't matter if I had to guess voters don't even pay attention to these small schools.

Tenaha is ranked ahead of mart. And have a common opponent Kerens. Tenaha wins 28-9 was only up 7-0 at half. Mart won 63-0. If I had to guess mart would blow up tenaha. So those rankings don't matter if I had to guess voters don't even pay attention to these small schools.

They wouldn't reach the playoffs in our district

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I currently have District 11 at 5-0 vs. District 10 (Joaquin over Hawkins, Alto over Big Sandy, Cushing over UG and Hawkins, Carlisle over Cayuga), and 2-0 vs District 12 (SA over Groveton, Joaquin over Lovelady). So, 7-0 vs the rest of Region 3 bodes well for our district when playoff time rolls around.

• Like 1

Thats impressive. The only problem will be is if you guys take each other out health wise in the process of district. Health is everything at this level

Very much so. But, in addition to that number, the rest of Region 3 doesn't look all that impressive right now. Big Sandy and Kerens look ok in District 10, and Centerville seems to be the team to beat in District 12. But the rest of those districts, and all of District 9, look very underwhelming. Lovelady lost to Timpson. Groveton seems to be bit by the injury bug. Union Grove is like Alto, in that the locker room looks like a MASH unit. It's gonna be very interesting watching this all play out.

I think we're goin winless in district this week.

AllSaints is very thin. Shelbyville gets that W. I'm not changing my pick on Cushing going 0-5 in district, but they're 2-2 right now, and Frankston is struggling bad. I won't be surprised if Cushing gets to 3-2.