District 11-2A (D-I) Football

upullinmychain

Y'all are truly blessed to have a district where their are actually people to conversate with...I'm going to be a homer on here. ok with everyone? Hahaha

If you want me to I'll do an homage to my buddy the legendary greezychef and pretend to be from the town y'all play that week!
  • Like 1

Have you all seen Cushing play yet?

I would not put them with the top 4 of this district but they are not to bad this year.

They were at our second scrimmage along with DeKalb and I was surprised a little. QB pretty good and can throw ball pretty well and one back they got is a handful.

Like I said I will not put them in top 4 but I think they will finish 5th in the district. Could upset a team if they are overlooked.

I would not put them with the top 4 of this district but they are not to bad this year.

They were at our second scrimmage along with DeKalb and I was surprised a little. QB pretty good and can throw ball pretty well and one back they got is a handful.

Like I said I will not put them in top 4 but I think they will finish 5th in the district. Could upset a team if they are overlooked.

I think they'll finish 5th and beat sville

So, does this mean you wouldn't put Union Grove in the top four of District 10? Didn't Cushing beat them Friday? If that's the case, who are your top four? If Hawkins is in there, it's bad.

Whose Joaquin tied with?

It doesn't matter. Here is what does matter: Joaquin is currently tied for first in District 11AA D1 with Alto, Carlisle, Cushing, San Augustine and Shelbyville. All of the above are 0-0. Nothing they've done to this point means a thing. The battle for the district title and the #1 playoff seed that goes with it begins on October 13th. What coaches, sportswriters, and washed up players who post on message boards THINK is irrelevant. It will be settled on the field.

It doesn't matter. Here is what does matter: Joaquin is currently tied for first in District 11AA D1 with Alto, Carlisle, Cushing, San Augustine and Shelbyville. All of the above are 0-0. Nothing they've done to this point means a thing. The battle for the district title and the #1 playoff seed that goes with it begins on October 13th. What coaches, sportswriters, and washed up players who post on message boards THINK is irrelevant. It will be settled on the field.

Well obviously it's all gonna be settled on the field. I was just wondering out of curiosity. I don't think anyone is going to Run the table in this district and If they do that's your Region champion IMO.

So, does this mean you wouldn't put Union Grove in the top four of District 10? Didn't Cushing beat them Friday? If that's the case, who are your top four? If Hawkins is in there, it's bad.

My personal opinion, and it will all play out the top 2 by far are Big Sandy and Kerens.

Union Grove might have been mentioned in that category but a couple games ago their starting QB ( hands down there best athlete ) tore his ACL and is out the rest of the season.

I do feel after the top two in our district the rest is in pretty bad shape.

Yes, that means Rivercrest will probably get a playoff win this year.

My personal opinion, and it will all play out the top 2 by far are Big Sandy and Kerens.

Union Grove might have been mentioned in that category but a couple games ago they're starting QB ( hands down there best athlete ) tore his ACL and is out the rest of the season.

We all know Cross Roads is winning that district!

Union Grove might have been mentioned in that category but a couple games ago their starting QB ( hands down there best athlete ) tore his ACL and is out the rest of the season.

Yes, that means Rivercrest will probably get a playoff win this year.

So do you care to make a pick on your 3 and 4 seeds? CrossRoads, Yuga, UG, and Hawkins. Slim pickins there.