District 11-2A (D-I) Football

upullinmychain

Yes, district 11. In our district they probably would grab the 3rd spot. District 10. Sad, I know!

Well atleast you guys don't have to play perfect 3 out of the 5 district games. That's a real thing alto Carlisle Joaquin and S.A. have to do.

Since everyone is throwing out predictions, I guess Ill join in on the fun .

1. Joaquin/San Augustine tie

3. Carlisle

4. Alto

Big Gap

5. Cushing

6. Shelbyville

I'm going the exact same. Except it'll be a 3 way tie for first. Carlisle/Joa/S.A.

All right then, ever body throwing out wags so I'll give my assertation.. *with a crevat that we lose no one permanently for the remainder of the season... Carlisle wins district, followed by Joe, next in line is SA and that's because of the points system, then Alto. In the playoffs it's gonna get weird, one of the former will meet big Sandy in a wild one and lose by 3or less in the closing minutes, Sandy always has to take a shot to the forhead early in the season before they come on and start playing big boy ball but when they get rolling they roll. Someone goes down to Rivercrest in an upset and one of us takes them down later in the Playoffs. Winner of dist 11 will meet one of their former dist mates and lose in regional finals.. Tried to make it more confusing but it was utterly useless at that point, so yall roll with it like it is.. This oughta get the blood flowing on here for a day or so..

All right then, ever body throwing out wags so I'll give my assertation.. *with a crevat that we lose no one permanently for the remainder of the season... Carlisle wins district, followed by Joe, next in line is SA and that's because of the points system, then Alto. In the playoffs it's gonna get weird, one of the former will meet big Sandy in a wild one and lose by 3or less in the closing minutes, Sandy always has to take a shot to the forhead early in the season before they come on and start playing big boy ball but when they get rolling they roll. Someone goes down to Rivercrest in an upset and one of us takes them down later in the Playoffs. Winner of dist 11 will meet one of their former dist mates and lose in regional finals.. Tried to make it more confusing but it was utterly useless at that point, so yall roll with it like it is.. This oughta get the blood flowing on here for a day or so..

I don't think big sandy can hang with any of the top 4 in this district... I do believe 2 of the teams in this district will meet In the regional finals though.

I don't think big sandy can hang with any of the top 4 in this district... I do believe 2 of the teams in this district will meet In the regional finals though.

You could be right, but remember Big Sandy played Alto when they were healthy. Big Sandy did lose by 21 but our 3 turnovers in the 1st and getting down 27-7 in the 1st did not help our cause. We did close the gap 47-40 but another turnover put the game away for Alto.

This is the same team ( almost everyone back from last year ) that lost by 3 to a good SA team in the playoffs last year.

But you could be right...it will all play out.

You could be right, but remember Big Sandy played Alto when they were healthy. Big Sandy did lose by 21 but our 3 turnovers in the 1st and getting down 27-7 in the 1st did not help our cause. We did close the gap 47-40 but another turnover put the game away for Alto.

This is the same team ( almost everyone back from last year ) that lost by 3 to a good SA team in the playoffs last year.

But you could be right...it will all play out.

I could be wrong. I've heard good things about big sandy this year.

District could go in any of 4 directions. But District 11 will have to bring their "A" game to beat a healthy Big Sandy team. Take that to the bank. I'm picking the homeis to win district tho.

Just curious as to what you are basing that off of ? Not saying they arent good but just curious your thoughts on it and why you think 11 would have to play perfect to beat them