District 11-2A (D-I) Football

upullinmychain

SA 26-0 over Mt. Enterprise in 2 live quarters

Mt E. Only had 15 players suit up

Man we were with them a couple years ago in a 3-team scrimmage it looked pretty bad for them. Feel bad when a school is like that. I don't think Tenaha will get any challenge in district, maybe Timpson???

Man we were with them a couple years ago in a 3-team scrimmage it looked pretty bad for them. Feel bad when a school is like that. I don't think Tenaha will get any challenge in district, maybe Timpson???

Timpson has a junior class that is for real special I don't know if they can compete with tenaha but it's a pretty athletic group.

We got Mt E At home Friday.. Played all saints today, they are down from last year. Gonna be a minute before we run into anyone that's gonna really push us to the limit.. Couple weeks anyway. That being said, the boys look quick and hit hard, so there is that going for us. Run game looks good and passing is proficient and got a kicker or two,defense looks solid but really haven't met a true power running team yet so..

We got Mt E At home Friday.. Played all saints today, they are down from last year. Gonna be a minute before we run into anyone that's gonna really push us to the limit.. Couple weeks anyway. That being said, the boys look quick and hit hard, so there is that going for us. Run game looks good and passing is proficient and got a kicker or two,defense looks solid but really haven't met a true power running team yet so..

Dont hurt em too bad

They actually could play 6 man...their enrollment falls into that category...have to admire them for toughing it out...they beat All Saints in a scrimmage last week 5-1

so you've been telling tales in school about being slow earlier...figures

They actually could play 6 man...their enrollment falls into that category...have to admire them for toughing it out...they beat All Saints in a scrimmage last week 5-1

I think they can do something next year...but im nor sure how they can finish with that many suiting up!

Ripper, we reloaded.. Simple as that and the backs are faster, to my eye anyway, and somewhat bigger. One kid stands out on speed and I think he's a freshman. He's as fast as I've seen at Carlisle in years and pretty good size, with true breakaway speed, and from a dead start, kid is special as you'll see Friday night. His brother is is probably our best receiver and hands of glue. Things moved around somewhat as players are in different positions and playing both ways this year, seems as if the D is physically more aggressive and swarm tackling. What makes me the most happy is that the backups are just as talented and pushing for a starting spot, players have been told from day one that they can challenge for a spot and take one, and these young'uns are battling daily, this makes for top form players and they are doing work.. Gonna be fun ripper, and I think even you may be impressed at where they are at this early in the season. See ya Friday night.. Chain out..

Really? I heard y'all were starting all freshmen this year. With a buncha 8th graders rotating in at o-line. :lol:

Well there are a few freshman on varsity, and eight grade are some healthy boys but rock prolly give em another year of seasoning before he picks em... Hahahaha

• Like 1

I can't imagine only 15 kids out. How many in high school? I thought Deweyville was bad with 24.

Evadale had 48, but of course most look like midget wrestlers, but they're game.