15-4A District Basketball Results (BOYS/GIRLS): Chapel Hill, Bullard, Gilmer, Gladewater, Kilgore, Spring Hill

HHS90

Awesome to get to watch both of your teams in a double header.

Heard Winona has a new gym and it will be a bit further to travel than Lobo but the trip will be worth it to get to see both teams in the same gym in post district competition.

Girls Regional Quarterfinals 6:30

Boys to follow in Bi-District D15 V D16

Heard Winona has a new gym and it will be a bit further to travel than Lobo but the trip will be worth it to get to see both teams in the same gym in post district competition.

Girls Regional Quarterfinals 6:30

Boys to follow in Bi-District D15 V D16

Winona's gym is nice, but nothing extravagant like Lobo, Tatum or Hallsville's, its actually kinda small for a 4A double header. Get there early!

Winona's gym is nice, but nothing extravagant like Lobo, Tatum or Hallsville's, its actually kinda small for a 4A double header. Get there early!

That gym will be just fine for these games, I was at game on Friday and surprised at how many empty seats were available. Speaking of 4A gyms, have you seen Spring Hills?

It should be a very competitive game. Going to be a great game for the fans I believe.

Agree! This will be a close game. Tatum will have the best player on the court in Bri Mitchell, Gilmer will have the best shooter in Destiny Brooks. Both teams are offensive nightmares for defenses, but I think this will be a relatively low scoring game so rebounding and making stops will be key. Gilmer has played a tougher schedule, especially in district, but Tatum is playing with so much confidence it's unbelievable. Best TEAM wins, so I'll go with Gilmer by 6. We will see, going to be fun!

Lady Buckeyes 58

Lady Eagles 52