πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½

GreezyChef

Yep.

You know CarthDawg, our old buddy Kirt doesn't get over here much. I guess this thread is a little to intalectual fer him. We talk bout cuttin edge snuff on hear.

Β 

Haven't seen any news stories about my lil grey buddies lately. Did watch an interesting doc on AHC about USO's (underwater submerged objects). Info released by the Russians said they had a Sub at 800' and the radar picked up 5 "craft" in formation heading towards them at 250 MPH. First thought was a radar foulup, but as they got closer, Russian Capt called for emergency surface. I don't blame him. No one has anything that'd do that kind of speed underwater. Weird stuff, but they made a good point. If you wanted to hang around and study the natives, what better place to hide than our oceans.

You know CarthDawg, our old buddy Kirt doesn't get over here much. I guess this thread is a little to intalectual fer him. We talk bout cuttin edge snuff on hear.

Β 

Haven't seen any news stories about my lil grey buddies lately. Did watch an interesting doc on AHC about USO's (underwater submerged objects). Info released by the Russians said they had a Sub at 800' and the radar picked up 5 "craft" in formation heading towards them at 250 MPH. First thought was a radar foulup, but as they got closer, Russian Capt called for emergency surface. I don't blame him. No one has anything that'd do that kind of speed underwater. Weird stuff, but they made a good point. If you wanted to hang around and study the natives, what better place to hide than our oceans.

Nope! Not even a "souped-up" Evinrude could do That!😳😜

Y'all remember a few years ago when Jimmy Carter got brain cancer???? Into the hospital and out the next week.......no more cancer.......the cure exists, but who can get rich selling the cure???? Nobody........

Okay. So where did the cure come from?

Genesis 6:4English Standard Version (ESV)

Β 

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

• Like 2

I've posted about Japan Flight 1628 before. To my knowledge, the only sighting/event with an eyewitness and radar recordings simultaneously. John Callahan was the lead FAA investigator, and in this video, he's addressing the National Press Club in Washington in May, 2001. He was one of approx ten Govt and Military men to make disclosures on UFO's at this meeting.

Β 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TlwH0sJWzk