👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

I was watching Ancient Aliens and they had a clip of Caddy revealing this info. Link is almost 3 hours so here's the Readers Digest version. Douglas Caddy was a successful lawyer who defended E. Howard Hunt in the Watergate Scandal. They had a fairly close relationship. In 1963, Hunt was in the CIA. In 1975, both were moving out of DC. Hunt called and ask Caddy out to dinner. After dinner, as they walked to the sidewalk, Caddy ask Hunt, Why was JFK Assassinated? Hunt said, Because he was going to give our most important secret to the Russians. Hunt ask, Our most important secret? He said Hunt leaned over a little, looked me right in the eye and said, Alien Presence, shook my hand and walked away.

Think of it what you will. I think Caddy believed it, and I doubt he told it for his 15 mins of fame. He'd had that already, and in his circle, he's famous enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Ufos/aliens are interdimensional. They are merely the demons on earth we can't see in physical Forms. Demons are the spirits of the dead nephilim cursed to stay on earth because they aren't fully human. Satanist can conjure these ufos up(hence why the Germans were in to the occult they wanted ufo technology). Out of all the alien obductions the ones that professed Jesus were the only ones that were able to escape the horrors. These aliens seemed scared to death of that name. Our government elite have been working with these aliens underground ever since project paperclip. This is why the jump in technology so quickly. Although, they are always 25 years ahead of what we are allowed. The main powers are from the nephilim bloodline. There's one bloodline that is straight from Satan. These are the ones we call reptilian. Seems crazy but the Bible called him a serpent for a reason.

• Like 1

Genesis 6:1-8English Standard Version (ESV)

6 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

5 The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Genesis 6:1-4

Man began to multiply on the Earth. The sons of Adam’s line through Seth, sons of God, saw that the daughters of Cain’s descendants, daughters of man, were attractive, and started intermarrying. God decreed that humans would not live as long as they had in the past. He would limit their lifetime to 120 years. Nephilim, or giants were on the earth then. These weren't aliens as some atheists and agnostics try to claim. These were natural born genetic anomalies like we still have today. When Adams’s children through other offspring married Cain’s children, they bore children. These children were mighty men and men of renown.

Genesis 6:5-8

They were also wicked men. There every thought was a wicked thought. Every intention they had was evil. God regretted that He had made man and it grieved His heart. He decided to blot humanity and all land animals off the planet. Noah found favor in the eyes of God.

Sons of God were the ancient gods of Enoch and Greece. They weren't myths. Hence Hercules from Zeus and a human woman. They didn't realize they were just elohim and not the father. Satan was Zeus. Elites call the throne of Zeus the throne of Satan. Obama spoke from it after it was found.

Wrong......sons of God were the righteous descendants of Adam through Seth.....the lineage that God set up to bring the Messiah into the world.......daughters of men were the descendants of Cain.........

Agree to disagree. Lol

You're disagreement is with God, not me.......that's never worked out well for anyone........

You should read the book of Enoch which Jesus often quoted from. Huge lineage of giants with 6 fingers did not come from pure human DNA. Adam's clean bloodline went to Noah which went to Jesus. The tainted blood was what was wiped out in the flood.

You should read the book of Enoch which Jesus often quoted from. Huge lineage of giants with 6 fingers did not come from pure human DNA. Adam's clean bloodline went to Noah which went to Jesus. The tainted blood was what was wiped out in the flood.

The Book of Enoch was not placed in the Bible by the Holy Spirit for a reason.......it was written on 300 BC.....far from the time it was supposedly describing.........like all works of fiction, it had some truth, which the Lord and the apostles chose to share in INSPIRED Scripture so it wouldn't be lost.........just like Paul quoted a few Greek philosophers in his letters........

The Nephilim were here in the days of Noah and also afterward. So it makes no sense for Seths line to have children with Cains line after the flood. These had to come from some other entity that wasn't involved in the flood intermingling with a pure woman from Noahs line.

It has alot of truth. I think it was very wise to not be included in our Bible. I don't think he wanted us to worry n fear.

Nice video

Moby Dick contains a lot of truth, too.....it ain't in the Bible.......the book of Enoch was not included in the Bible because, like Moby Dick, it's a work of fiction......you are deceived by Satan.....

The Nephilim were here in the days of Noah and also afterward. So it makes no sense for Seths line to have children with Cains line after the flood. These had to come from some other entity that wasn't involved in the flood intermingling with a pure woman from Noahs line.

Wrong.....Rightly divided Scripture does not back that up at all........they were genetic anomalies, but human all the same......

Yes they were genetic anomalies. I see nothing that backs up the view of Seth as sons of God. They wouldn't have been genetically tainted if was from 2 humans. Nearly every smart ancient civilization had beliefs of God's coming down and having children with women to create demi gods. That's not from mistake. All these ancients weren't retarded like we have been conditioned. Most were much smarter than we are today. How did sons of Seth have children with daughters of Cain after the flood if ALL Flesh was removed other than Noah?

You are reaching now if u believe Noah wasn't genetically pure. Jesus needed to have pure blood. The Greeks, Sumerians and Egyptians were known as some of the smartest civilizations in the world. We couldn't build today what some of them did back then.

The only two humans who were ever genetically pure were Adam and Eve.........it's all downhill from there........:lol:

Jesus is God......His conception and birth was miraculous and under the control of the Holy Spirit.......the genetic makeup of Mary was irrelevant to the process.....and Joseph didn't contribute any genetic material at all......

They may have been smart by human definitions, but they were ignorant fools in the eyes of God......

Romans 1:18-23English Standard Version (ESV)

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

• Mr. P changed the title to 👽 The Colmes Files
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽