👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/690284/GOVERNMENT-CHIEF-S-DEATH-BED-CONFESSION-I-was-shown-inside-alien-UFO-at-Area-51

Death bed confession.  Solid lock in court.  At least that’s what Vincent Gambini said.

Another “smoking gun”.  Should convince the skeptics, except Kirt.  You can take Kirt to water, but you can’t make him think  :rofl:

• LOL! 1

On 5/4/2018 at 9:43 PM, REBgp said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/690284/GOVERNMENT-CHIEF-S-DEATH-BED-CONFESSION-I-was-shown-inside-alien-UFO-at-Area-51

Death bed confession.  Solid lock in court.  At least that’s what Vincent Gambini said.

Another “smoking gun”.  Should convince the skeptics, except Kirt.  You can take Kirt to water, but you can’t make him think  :rofl:

Maybe ol’ Kirt is under a secret oath himself! He Was in the USAF, & stationed at several far flung outposts, as he has stated here on occasion! I doubt a career airman could spend that much time around Top Secret locations & not be privy to SOMETHING most only suspect!😏

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Maybe ol’ Kirt is under a secret oath himself! He Was in the USAF, & stationed at several far flung outposts, as he has stated here on occasion! I doubt a career airman could spend that much time around Top Secret locations & not be privy to SOMETHING most only suspect!😏

EXACTLY!  I’ve been saying it all along.  Let me make this plain so everyone will know.  Kirt is a clone of J. Edgar Hoover.  He’ll protect the secrets of this country until the day he dies.  He knows UFOs are out there.  Probably worked on them.  But I’ve confirmed through undisclosed sources his orders upon leaving the AF was to deny their existence.  Put tinfoil hats on anyone that believes.  Ridicule and deny.  And like J. Edgar Hoover, he’ll do it for his country.

Oh, by now some may be connecting dots about cloning and cross-dressing.  I’m not that cognizant of cloning, and I respect Kirt to much to speculate.  But I’ll guarantee you one thing, if I see him walking down the road in Evadale in a dress, I’ll say, Good morning mam, and walk on by.  By george, I respect that man  :BS:

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

EXACTLY!  I’ve been saying it all along.  Let me make this plain so everyone will know.  Kirt is a clone of J. Edgar Hoover.  He’ll protect the secrets of this country until the day he dies.  He knows UFOs are out there.  Probably worked on them.  But I’ve confirmed through undisclosed sources his orders upon leaving the AF was to deny their existence.  Put tinfoil hats on anyone that believes.  Ridicule and deny.  And like J. Edgar Hoover, he’ll do it for his country.

Oh, by now some may be connecting dots about cloning and cross-dressing.  I’m not that cognizant of cloning, and I respect Kirt to much to speculate.  But I’ll guarantee you one thing, if I see him walking down the road in Evadale in a dress, I’ll say, Good morning mam, and walk on by.  By george, I respect that man  :BS:

The question Now is... If Kirt is In Fact, “Edgar” cloned.... Who is his Clyde Tolson???😳

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I have actually been inside hangar 84 at Roswell .... I sat in on a few poker games with aliens during intergalactic military exercises ... but the government confiscated all the Klingon cash I won ... :tinfoil:

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have actually been inside hangar 84 at Roswell .... I sat in on a few poker games with aliens during intergalactic military exercises ... but the government confiscated all the Klingon cash I won ... :tinfoil:

Finally!  The truth.  Kirt, you’ve risen to the top tier of the class.  Btw, how much did ya win before Uncle Sam got it all?

You’ve joined me, WH1, and Greezy in an elite group of people who know the truth.  Good grief, I’m mighty proud of you.

• LOL! 1

21 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

th.jpg.e4415c69208eeaa529212555bc9a5e3c.jpg

Great post.  I see they’re starting to make different styles.  I read something about that on www.ufofolksRidiots.  I want one like a Roman helmet with the red things tomahawking down the middle.  I’ll be like Mark Antony or Julius Caesar, well, if they was old and fat lol

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽