πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½

GreezyChef

On 6/26/2022 at 6:29 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

FB_IMG_1656286127244.jpg

Β 

Β 

off topic but, The structure of Gobekli Tepe was in use for 2500 years.Β  We don't know a lot about what it was used for but apparently scientists believe that it was used for 2500 years.Β  That's just crazy.Β  Β Especially when you look at the numbers as far as the estimated age of the structure.Β Β 

On 7/7/2022 at 12:36 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I believe it was the hopi but it could be the Navajo that credit the "ant people" with helping advance their tribe.

During a particularly tumultuous time for the tribe, the ant people came from within the earth.Β  They provided knowledge to help with agricultural.Β Β 

Β 

It gets pretty deep.Β  Β Some of the better analysis links the ant people to the annunaki.Β 

Just now, StillGreezy said:

I believe it was the hopi but it could be the Navajo that credit the "ant people" with helping advance their tribe.

During a particularly tumultuous time for the tribe, the ant people came from within the earth.Β  They provided knowledge to help with agricultural.Β Β 

Β 

It gets pretty deep.Β  Β Some of the better analysis links the ant people to the annunaki.Β 

Some of the depictions of the ant people are in cave drawings in Arizona.Β  Β I've been there and seen some in person.Β  Β 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½