👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

On 7/10/2022 at 11:13 PM, StillGreezy said:

off topic but, The structure of Gobekli Tepe was in use for 2500 years.  We don't know a lot about what it was used for but apparently scientists believe that it was used for 2500 years.  That's just crazy.   Especially when you look at the numbers as far as the estimated age of the structure.  

Somehow or another I’ve got the Smithsonian channel on one my tv providers. They did a show on this place and that they thought it was the basis for the garden of Eden. 

On 7/10/2022 at 11:23 PM, StillGreezy said:

Some of the depictions of the ant people are in cave drawings in Arizona.   I've been there and seen some in person.   

Was it the Navajo who told about the Anazazi being from another dimension? 

56 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Somehow or another I’ve got the Smithsonian channel on one my tv providers. They did a show on this place and that they thought it was the basis for the garden of Eden. 

First settlement after The Flood......

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Great photo here.  Been “lost” for 32 years by England MOD (Ministry of Defense). 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/worlds-clearest-ufo-photo-100ft-27738147

I had some reverse images of the photo that I can't locate.  It's been put through a lot of forensics and everyone is saying that it's legit.

Looks like the one I saw in 1991.  

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽